Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    *Shrugs*

Vol. II was a vast improvement over Guardians which got away with a lot of major issues thanks to its charm/energy. If it wasn't your cup of coffee, nothing wrong with that.

Though this "No, fellas Star Lord ISN'T at fault!" defense is horse-shit.
    You're horseshit. The first Guardian is awesome.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Civil War is great. da fuq?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Civil War is the best Avengers movie.

But Cap's a selfish dick. Team Shellhead.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Team CAP. Let's fight, Camel buster!

Comment

• Maybe Evans is leaving. The more I think about it, the more he seemed bored in Infinity War.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• There isn't much more he can do in these movies.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But Team Cap all the way. Tony was wrong.

Comment

• Tony's actually making the sacrifices and willing to be the Bad Cop for the greater good. Even pleads with the other side (on several occasions) to be reasonable and back down. Meet some kind of middle ground. You see it in his face. He's making the tough choices, nobody else wants to.

Cap holds his breath 'till he gets his way like a child. And willing to put the lives of others at risk. All over his Goddamn drinking buddy, who he knows killed Tony's parents and kept mum over. Fuck Cap and his self-righteous ass.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• BUT I WANT MY BUCKY/CAP ROMANCE TO HAPPEN.

Comment

• If the greater good is the road to totalitarism, well fuck the greater good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I thought about killing my boss today.....like a plan to do it and how to get the most "bang" for my buck, so yeah, maybe I'm all up in my feels. I'm man enough to admit that.

I wouldn't kill you guys though..........not yet anyway.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In a dark place right now. Obviously. Sorry.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• First A4 image leaked

Spoiler: spoils 

Comment

• source? Looks like a fan pic.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's believed to be leaked concept art shit. Looks right to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X