No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didn't care for GOTG2 either. too many notes.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked it. It subverted my expectations of a sequel. I expected it to be bigger, but it went the other way.
      Last edited by Martin; 05-30-2018, 07:36 AM.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• What? KURT RUSSELL IS A PLANET AND FIGHTS STAR LORD WHO IS PACMAN
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's a movie about a father-son relationship. Stop limiting your judgement at races.

Comment

• The first one had a great balance of spectacle. the second one was simply too much (too many notes), even though it had a good story to it and some great emotional beats.

I simply check out completely whenever a film turns into nothing but swirling CGI. INFINITY WAR stepped back just enough from the brink of 'too many notes' in a few places, especially during the Titan sequences.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The biggest issue was breaking them all up for the movie. That and wasting Kurt with shitty writing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                too many notes.

Now that's a good fucking movie.

Comment

• I watched GOTG2 again yesterday and liked it even more than the first time I watched it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• QUIET YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I watched GOTG2 again yesterday and liked it even more than the first time I watched it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So the steam cooled off the pile of shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I watched GOTG2 again yesterday and liked it even more than the first time I watched it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Ok since some of you seem hell bent on this shitting on GotG2 bit for like the next 234234234234 fucking forevers, let me be clear. Got it, you hate the fucking movie. Can we move the fuck on already? Movie's over a year old at this point.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *Shrugs*

Vol. II was a vast improvement over Guardians which got away with a lot of major issues thanks to its charm/energy. If it wasn't your cup of coffee, nothing wrong with that.

Though this "No, fellas Star Lord ISN'T at fault!" defense is horse-shit.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Ok since some of you seem hell bent on this shitting on GotG2 bit for like the next 234234234234 fucking forevers, let me be clear. Got it, you hate the fucking movie. Can we move the fuck on already? Movie's over a year old at this point.

Only doing it for the panty twisting at this point.

Also Civil War and Avengers 2 suck asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X