Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We finally caught it last night.

Very frustrated to see this wide range of characters acting so Goddamn stupid. During the umpteenth fight against Thanos in the closing twenty minutes, I yelled, "JUST CUT OFF HIS FUCKING HAND, YOU IDIOTS!" Not to mention, Star Lord being responsible for that cliff-hanger and the film (not to mention, the characters around him) doesn't acknowledge that.

Thank God for Brolin, who single-handily carried it. I would go as far to rank him next to Ledger's Joker. And this (plus Thor: Ragnarok) really made me appreciate Doctor Strange more than his solo film.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I will just leave this right here.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        I will just leave this right here.
        Totally.

Also, as stated in the article: why isn't Star-Lord not returning in Avengers 4???
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nah, fuck Star Lord.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What he did totally made sense. As much as Thor did. Or not chopping the fucking hand from the get go.

Comment

• It was nothing but a plot device that I personally don't buy "fits in with his character". Especially with what is at stake. I mean, obviously they can't just cut off his hand or else we'd have no movie, but that shit with Star Lord was just balls.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got angry at the character, but I completely understand why he did it. Quill's got severer daddy issues, and his love just got killed by her's.

Comment

• I'm gonna let that Star Lord thing go for the simple fact that the movie did a great job (mainly through Saldana's exemplary acting) of selling their love. As such, I can personally buy Quill's need to lash out.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And that's where it falls completely flat for me. Never bought them as a couple and they rushed it too much in the 2nd Guardians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      And that's where it falls completely flat for me. Never bought them as a couple and they rushed it too much in the 2nd Guardians.
                      I can personally buy that a lot happened off-screen to progress their love story.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I can personally buy that a lot happened off-screen to progress their love story.
                        This. By now, they were a couple.

Comment

• I always thought that was a stupid thing for them to do to begin with, but whatevs. Star Lord is still a moron and I hope GotG3 isn't as terrible as the second one.

Comment

• I hope YOU'RE not as terrible as YOUR second one THIRD HUGHES!!!!!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I will pause my shitting on a Spawn remake to come to Rob's defense as GOTG2 is fucking balls.

Comment

• I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but it's just so goddamn lazy and checklisty.

Comment

Working...
                                X