No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to an event at my daughter's school after getting back from NKU earlier.

This little girl was crying and I asked her why. She said her dad took her to Avengers last night and now she wants to be adopted.

So, the little ones are handling it well.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, honestly, I have no idea how anyone under 13 will handle all the killing in this.

I saw the Transformers animated movie when it came out in 1986, and I was jacked up for days after they laid waste to all sorts of Autobots.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Kids today need a Transformers the Movie or Return to Oz to fuck em up in the head.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I put my older two on notice that it's all out war and bad shit happens in war, the 6 year old......I'm letting his mother handle that.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Headed to Infinity War......not sure I'm ready.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HOLY SHIT GUYS........

Even the 6 year old stayed glued to the screen for the full run time. That's never happened for any movie ever.

Might need some time to process.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS.

Yep, for realz.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want to see it again in the theater, and I haven’t wanted to do that with a movie in a very long time.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You could hear a pin drop in the theater after
                        Spoiler: SPOILER 
                      the finger snap
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• It was alright. Full disclosure, I saw a cam rip on Spankbang.

Starlord continues to irritate the everloving hell out of me as a character, but Thor got the lion’s share of the hero moments. He and Strange were the best parts not named Thanos (who I honestly identified with more than the quipping, failure-prone dicksplashes).

He did it, the absolute madman.

Not a bad effort from the Russos. They even cut down on some of the insane rapid cuts from Civil War (maybe that was just the buttcam’s doing though).

But you could also hear a pin drop when the after credits played (they were not included on the Spankbang special edition). Carol is probably the least interesting female hero ever, so good luck to whoever is writing her movie counterpart. It is all uphill from here.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-29-2018, 03:50 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          You could hear a pin drop in the theater after
                            Spoiler: SPOILER 
                          the finger snap
                          Yep, not even a deep breathe in ours.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          It was alright. Full disclosure, I saw a cam rip on Spankbang.

Starlord continues to irritate the everloving hell out of me as a character, but Thor got the lion’s share of the hero moments. He and Strange were the best parts not named Thanos (who I honestly identified with more than the quipping, failure-prone dicksplashes).

He did it, the absolute madman.

Not a bad effort from the Russos. They even cut down on some of the insane rapid cuts from Civil War (maybe that was just the buttcam’s doing though).

But you could also hear a pin drop when the after credits played (they were not included on the Spankbang special edition). Carol is probably the least interesting female hero ever, so good luck to whoever is writing her movie counterpart. It is all uphill from here.
                          Couldn't disagree more about Starlord, but to each their own, and yeah GIGANTIC ASS GENOCIDE aside, I totes get Thanos. It's why he works so well as the villain, he thinks he's is right and he kind of half way is but killing is bad mmmmkay.

One other thing, HOLY SHIT GIVE THE CGI PEEPS WHO MADE THANOS ALL THE MONIES EVER. He looked real.

Comment

• Yeah, they did a really good job with grape ape.

Not quite Davey Jones level, but not far off.

I think my problem with Pratt was more to do with Volume 2 and the rushed romance angle here. It felt like an afterthought with everything going on that it didn’t need to be spelled out with how things go down with Gamora. That and the jokes from master-autist/invisible stealth master Drax outshone everybody else on the team.

But I’m a Batista mark so what do I know?
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-29-2018, 08:03 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, big Dave is fucking phenomenal so NEVER feel bad about enjoying that. I get that Starlord's not for everyone but in a world where everyone is super this or super that I dig that his one power is super smart ass-ness.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

One other thing, HOLY SHIT GIVE THE CGI PEEPS WHO MADE THANOS ALL THE MONIES EVER. He looked real.
                                I have to respectfully disagree. His look was my only real beef with the movie. It took me out of it. For me he looked way too cartoony. I really don’t think his CGI will age well.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X