No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did like the shot of Bill Nighy's character torturing Doc Strange. That was lifted right out of Jonathan Hickman's recent run.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Sounds like you'll need to PROVE YOUR LOVE and go for all 32 hours this time.
      I told her I’m out. That’s way too much for me.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oooooooh
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I got that and a brightly colored rock.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• gonna be hard to avoid spoilers after that first weekend.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                gonna be hard to avoid spoilers after that first weekend.
                Try after the first night.

Though, I'm loving people trying to spoil A Quiet Place and just fucking it up.

Comment

• It comes out the night we go to Toronto. I told Sarah one night we should go to a screening, but she said she wants to wait until we get home. Looking at our schedule for when we get back in reality it wold be like...May 26th if we don't go while on vacation. So, this may be a solo excursion.

Comment

• Goddammit, Hot Toys over on FB just spoiled something really cool regarding Spider Man.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I had assumed people would automatically figure that part of the suit was going to be in the movie. But yeah, bad form HT.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I had assumed people would automatically figure that part of the suit was going to be in the movie. But yeah, bad form HT.
                        I was hoping it would be, but you never know since they seem to pick and choose what they want to bring from the comics to the screen.

Still, it would have been cool to see that for the first time during the movie, even though I'm not entirely sure what purpose they actually serve.

Comment

• Link?
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Link?
                              Spoiler: Spidey Spoilers 

Comment

• Finally caught Ragnarok yesterday in preparation for Infinity War tomorrow.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE. I will sign up for another decade of Hemsworth Thor flicks if they're half as fun as this was. I wish they had given bit more time to the whole contest of champions deal, but the movie was already over 2 hours so I can forgive that. But oh man, Damon/Neill, Goldblum, Hela, Valkyrie, Doc Strange, Korg, Skurge were all great, the music was ACES, more funny bits than I can even recall ("Banner" "Welcome, strongest Avenger" "Uhhhhh what??", Piss off ghost!).. already watched it a second time today before the VOD expired.

Mid Credit spoiler:
                                Spoiler: spoilz? 
                              So Thanos shows up to get the Tessaract that Loki stole? Or the soul stone that Heimdall presumably has? Both?
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Ragnarok is indeed one of the best Marvel flicks. It just flows and works so goddamn well.

Comment

Working...
                                X