No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched this twice in a week. Love this movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      It's the only score that isn't generic as hell. It's fantastic.
      The vintage synth sound was such a great choice.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QwievZ1Tx-8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• goddamn that looks awesome.

Comment

• Considering the repeated 'half' motif in that trailer, I think we should expect that half of the Avengers are gonna get killed in this movie. I honestly would not be surprised to see Cap, Thor, AND Iron Man go down.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuckin' RADDDD. I am all the way excited for this one now.

Comment

• Starlord and Stark interacting is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Comment

• That thing is going to make too much money.

And yet another trailer starts with the somber piano and the foreboding voiceover.

Are they all cut by the same house? All of them?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got my tickets.

The wife wants to do AMCs 31 hour marathon again. Fuck. No. That's grounds for divorce.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I remember when you did the other one and I was amazed that people would put themselves through that and that wasn't even close to 31 hours.

Comment

• That was the first one. We did the second one too. It was 27 hours long. I bailed after Hulk and came back the next morning. She was still going strong and loving every second of it. She still claims that was her favorite day of her life. She claims that AFTER we got married.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Jesus
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sounds like you'll need to PROVE YOUR LOVE and go for all 32 hours this time.

Comment

• Fuck every bit of that.

Comment

• Shit 2.5 hours is too long for me in a theater.

Comment

Working...
                                X