• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Silly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• wow, I knew he was less purplish, but damn. I bet get my Thanos-Coptor in this somehow.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The sun of a destroyed Xandar bleached his skin.

Ha. I don't even care. Still watching it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I like Ant-Man as a character thanks to Rudd, but that movie felt a bit mediocre overall.

And dude, WATCH SPIDER-MAN
            Ant-Man was elevated by the cast. That’s another point in Marvel’s favor: they cast these movies well.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              The sun of a destroyed Xandar bleached his skin.

Ha. I don't even care. Still watching it.
              hahah, I'm with you man. I'm still pumped for this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

oh man, I'm the only person that legit loves Norton's Hulk. I mean Ruffalo is killing it now and Norton's Hulk wouldn't really fit, but as a standalone movie, it's great.
                Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I like Norton's HULK. I don't get the hate for it when it's actually, in my opinion, fairly competently made and well acted.
                Loh youse mugs. Norton's Hulk worked just fine for me, far better than Ang Lee's Hulk did.

ETA:

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                For me it was the combination of the Avengers theme and the promise of finally seeing ALL of these people together. I really just want more Spider-Man and to see Pratt interact with Stark and shit.
                Fuck yeah, Spidey! I enjoyed the hell out of Homecoming, and that new suit looks a lot slicker than it did when it was first revealed. Per the trailer, looks like he's gonna go toe-to-toe with Thanos, so I'm stoked (Spidey's gonna get his ass kicked, but I'm stoked).
                Last edited by Timothy225; 11-30-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Loh youse mugs. Norton's Hulk worked just fine for me, far better than Ang Lee's Hulk did.
                  I still do not get Ang Lee's Hulk. It's like I missed a huge piece of backstory or something regarding nick nolte & Bana.

Comment

• I enjoyed it because I got to see the Hulk on a movie screen for the first time, but, yeah, that film was "meh" story-wise. The ending was kind of a bland fart, what with all of the promise of the Hulk fighting a suped-up Nolte, and instead fighting a fucking cloud.

Comment

• the best part of Ang's Hulk is the editing. I wish more comic movies would do that. Shit, Deadpool would have been awesome with it.

Comment

the best part of Ang's Hulk is the editing. I wish more comic movies would do that. Shit, Deadpool would have been awesome with it.
                        I'll agree on the editing.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Saw that one and yeah, that's fucking hilarious. Still don't hate the design.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ii3n7hYQOl4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• shit yeah, that looks dope.

Comment

Working...
                                X