No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not trying to say my opinion is superior. I'm just not interested anymore. Now, the new Thor sounds enjoyable. Shit got too self-important and dark. It's comic books.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I'm not trying to say my opinion is superior. I'm just not interested anymore. Now, the new Thor sounds enjoyable. Shit got too self-important and dark. It's comic books.

The same can be said for any genre. I'll watch them. Some will be better, some won't be.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's a bingo.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          BUT BUT BUT DODGEBALL
          I did let that one sneak in, BUT ONLY THAT ONE HUGHES!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            The same can be said for any genre. I'll watch them. Some will be better, some won't be.
            I'd agree if most were not under the same two banners, thus lacking much in the way of diversity of directorial vision.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I enjoy most of these superhero movies because I know what to expect going in. Like Troy said, some are good and some suck. The only ones that really didn't work for me overall are Suicide Squad, Avengers 2 (some of it was cool, most was a slog), GotG2, and Wonder Woman.

The rest I can watch and have fun with pretty much anytime.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't seen the new SPIDER=MAN yet (I have it on blu ray, waiting to be viewed), but the only superhero films which didn't work for me were:
                ANT-MAN (did nothing for me)
                SUICIDE SQUAD (total bait and switch mess)
                IRON MAN 2 (joyless)

I'm meh on:
                GOTG 2 (well made and entertaining but simply too much noise)
                BvS: Ultimate Edition (good moments hindered by a lot of stupidity)
                INCREDIBLE HULK (over-hated but still not 'good')
                THOR: DARK WORLD (again, over-hated but still not 'good')
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh man, I'm the only person that legit loves Norton's Hulk. I mean Ruffalo is killing it now and Norton's Hulk wouldn't really fit, but as a standalone movie, it's great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like Norton's HULK. I don't get the hate for it when it's actually, in my opinion, fairly competently made and well acted.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I like Ant-Man as a character thanks to Rudd, but that movie felt a bit mediocre overall.

And dude, WATCH SPIDER-MAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I like Norton's HULK. I don't get the hate for it when it's actually, in my opinion, fairly competently made and well acted.
                        The scene at the college is fucking great and Roth is awesome in it. Just sucks that it ends up being 2 CGI monsters battling it out.

Comment

• to be fair, almost all of these movies end in swirling CGI fests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            to be fair, almost all of these movies end in swirling CGI fests.
                            This right here. I'm so burned out by CGI.

I'M OLD

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              This right here. I'm so burned out by CGI.

I'M OLD

I'm with you. I don't know what was epic or incredible about that Infinity War trailer because we've seen a ton of CGI shit hitting other CGI shit hundreds of times.

Comment

• For me it was the combination of the Avengers theme and the promise of finally seeing ALL of these people together. I really just want more Spider-Man and to see Pratt interact with Stark and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X