Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    The eight billionth trailer to have the slow piano music and morose voiceovers intro.

Fucking kill me.

Nothing all that amazing here. A bunch of effects shots and the purple ballchinian of doom.

Thanos looks great though, even without the crown.

But I still don't know if I can sit through another capeshit movie. Even this "series finale" thing they're doing.

Call me in 2018 when it's here, I may have awakened from my curmudgeon chrysalis by then.
    You're not alone. I just do not care about these movies anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      My understanding is all the old guard guys (Downey, Hemsworth, Evans, etc.) are calling it a day. Not so sure I buy that entirely happening but we'll see.
      I see Evans and Hemsworth ending. I see Downey carrying on until the next AVENGERS movie and then calling it a day.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Downey already tried to quit twice and they backed up 15 armored trucks of cash to keep him.

Comment

• Evans has been threatening to quit forever now and most think it's a negotiation ploy. Not an exaggeration to say getting Cap saved his career and that was only because Marvel freaked out at fan reactions to John Krasinski who they originally cast.

Hemsworth will keep getting big roles post-MCU. Downey's the only one to openly admit he will stay as long as he physically can. God knows Disney/Marvel is paying him for his time. They know they wouldn't be here without him and Favreau.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I hope you're right on Hemsworth. I'm a legitimate fan of the guy, especially since RUSH.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I hope you're right on Hemsworth. I'm a legitimate fan of the guy, especially since RUSH.
              I think Hemsworth is the only guy they'd have a hard time replacing. He has natural comedic timing, which isn't something you see in a lot of guys who have his physique.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• From what I understand, Hemsworth is also supposed to be a really, really nice guy in real life. That helps feed my mancrush on the guy.

Comment

• Pratt needs one more big hit (outside Guardians and Jurassic World) to be set post-MCU.

Also naturally charismatic onscreen and a nice bloke off-screen. Buddy of mine and him were fishing between set-ups on The Magnificent Seven redo. He had no idea who Pratt was. Said he was approachable and down-to-Earth.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Loved the trailer, geeked out when I saw Spidey in action with his new threads.

If this is the swan song for most of the Avengers, I'll lay even money they'll get recast and reintroduced down the line (works wonders for James Bond). The Marvel flicks are generating way too much cash for Disney to ever let them keep any character off the game board for long.

Comment

• I know I'm probably the only one but I still love capeshit. I'm probably 12 inside though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's just been a long ride. First X-Men was what, 99? 2000?

Comment

• Yeah. True, but capeshit though.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just don't care anymore.

Comment

• I understand, and trust me I'm not trying to convince you guys, I get it. When you're fed up with something, you're just fed the fuck up. I quit Ben Stiller YEARS ago and I avoid at all costs. So sick of that mother fucker.

Comment

• BUT BUT BUT DODGEBALL
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X