No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it was covered, I just believe that's what is going to be revealed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• like in that deleted scene or whatever from Ultron in Thor's vision his eyes were glazed over and his chest stone or whatever was missing if I remember correctly.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But what about the new x-men movie?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Singer isn't involved anymore, right?

Comment

• Singer isn't involved anymore in the X Flicks. He might have a producing role with New Mutants, but that's it.

The 6th Gem hasn't been unveiled yet. It's coming sooner than later. Will appear before Avengers 3.

I've been letting a lot of movie news slip by me while getting this Gift Guide ready.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm still saying Hemdell has it or whatever. CALLED IT HERE FIRST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I'm still saying Hemdell has it or whatever. CALLED IT HERE FIRST.
                Maybe Dr. Strange helps him find it?

Comment

• Dr. Strange was ok. It reminded me a bunch of Captain America in that while there were some good parts, it just felt like they were setting up a much better sequel. I hate Benedict's stupid face, the humor was cringeworthy (except for the physical stuff with his cape), Tilda was the MVP, and Mads was completely fucking wasted.

Some amazing visuals couldn't stop me from feeling incredibly bored for a good chunk of the movie. That being said I'd like to see him interact with some actual good characters because no one in this past Tilda was worth anything.

If it wasn't for the visuals and the time loop sequence I'd put this below Iron Man 2 because at least IM2 has Rockwell. And yeah, I know I'm in the minority. It's cool. This one just didn't do much for me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Singer isn't involved anymore in the X Flicks. He might have a producing role with New Mutants, but that's it.
                    Not sure why there was even any consideration of him staying after Apocalypse since it and Logan were always intended to wrap up the Singerverse.

Spoiler: Legit spoilers, y'all. 
                      Spoiler: I'M FOR SERIOUS HERE! 
                    Logan ends with every one we've followed since X-Men dead, and no "OH SHIT, THE CHESS PIECE MOVED AND CHUCK TRANSFERRED HIS MIND!" bullshit.

The last scene is X-23 and the mutant kids at Wolverine's grave, and they take the cross and form, you guessed it, an X.
                    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 11-22-2016, 08:15 PM.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Dr. Strange was ok. It reminded me a bunch of Captain America in that while there were some good parts, it just felt like they were setting up a much better sequel. I hate Benedict's stupid face, the humor was cringeworthy (except for the physical stuff with his cape), Tilda was the MVP, and Mads was completely fucking wasted.

Some amazing visuals couldn't stop me from feeling incredibly bored for a good chunk of the movie. That being said I'd like to see him interact with some actual good characters because no one in this past Tilda was worth anything.

If it wasn't for the visuals and the time loop sequence I'd put this below Iron Man 2 because at least IM2 has Rockwell. And yeah, I know I'm in the minority. It's cool. This one just didn't do much for me at all.
                      Take more drugs, man. Iron Man 2 is garbage.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Not sure why there was even any consideration of him staying after Apocalypse since it and Logan were always intended to wrap up the Singerverse.

Spoiler: Legit spoilers, y'all. 
                          Spoiler: I'M FOR SERIOUS HERE! 
                        Logan ends with every one we've followed since X-Men dead, and no "OH SHIT, THE CHESS PIECE MOVED AND CHUCK TRANSFERRED HIS MIND!" bullshit.

The last scene is X-23 and the mutant kids at Wolverine's grave, and they take the cross and form, you guessed it, an X.

Well with New Mutants, the Singerverse being rewritten has started. That script is still August 1988 for the most part and runs as a straightforward as X-Men (2000). Everything after that point is wide open.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Well with New Mutants, the Singerverse being rewritten has started. That script is still August 1988 for the most part and runs as a straightforward as X-Men (2000). Everything after that point is wide open.
                            Spoiler: Stuff n More Stuff 
                          There is definitely a wide gap to fill. Like the whereabouts of Magneto (now a good guy), Mystique (now leader of the team), Quicksilver and Nightcrawler.

Logan is set some 20-ish years after he wakes up in the new timeline. And in that period, they do dick to explain where everyone is. Although it implies Chuck may have killed them thanks to his dementia messing with his powers.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dW1BIid8Osg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• SO AWESOME. That Drax shit at the end had me dying. Cannot wait.

Comment

• That WAS funny. Agreed, this looks great.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X