No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1C7W6p5QrO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YESSSSSSSssssssssssssssss
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Drax is so redonkulous in the best way.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bautista's gonna steal this one, too.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm just hesitant that Gunn's comments this week about wanting a Nebula stand alone means that she'll be in this more than the first one. Which sucks because she was the worst fucking part of the first one. If Karen doesn't yell her lines in this it'll be fine.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I trust Gunn 100%.

That looks awesome.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I did until he said that Nebula is his favorite character or some shit. She was absolutely terrible in the first movie. I'm not saying this movie will suck, far from it, I just hope we don't get a ton of Nebula in it.

Comment

• I hope we get yelling Nebula on horseback. Just for you Rherb.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I hope we get yelling Nebula on horseback. Just for you Rherb.
                    I hope we get yelling Nebula wearing a Ghostbusters uniform and proton pack. Just for you Rherb.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• On horseback.

Comment

• goddammit

Comment

• Rob is the new Matt.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• No he isn't. I'm with him on this. Of all the characters to merit a stand alone movie, Nebula ain't it. Whatever you think of the acting aside, the character just played such a minor role. How is she deserving of her own flick? Plus, she's a villain.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I rather liked Nebula, so seeing her character fleshed out a bit more wouldn't be bad.

Spinning her off into her own flick? At this point, why not? Gunn hasn't fucked up yet, and if anyone can make a Nebula film interesting, he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                I rather liked Nebula, so seeing her character fleshed out a bit more wouldn't be bad.

Spinning her off into her own flick? At this point, why not? Gunn hasn't fucked up yet, and if anyone can make a Nebula film interesting, he can.

It's a lot to undertake. A fuck of a lot. I don't believe in bad characters, but I believe in characters that can't carry their own story.

Still, motherfucker should make a Terror Inc movie.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X