No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, it doesn't make it unwatchable. For the most part, you don't even notice that you're watching a 3D film. Certain scenes and moments really pop, but 90% of the film is pretty flat. I'd go 2D for sure.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I really, really want it to succeed, but I don't think it's gonna catch fire here in the States.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The first time Bifrost was opened, I came my pants.

And yet, for all the jaw-droppingly epic moments, my favorite scene was the explanation of Yggdrasil.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-06-2011, 09:53 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          Go 2D. Heard the 3D makes it a shitshow horror.
          werd. That should be a general rule by now. If it's not FILMED in 3d, don't SEE it in 3d.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No, the 3d is fucking nonexistent. I took off my glasses a LOT because it was so annoying...and low and behold, ZERO FUCKING 3D going on. Fucking chunks of this movie had ZERO conversion done to it, it was laughable. And the stuff that was 3D (frost giant battle seen in the trailers) was dark as fuck and muddy. Pretty much anything fast or big wide shots was a jumbled cluster fuck.

That said, fucking AWESOME movie, and I don't give two shits about Thor. And my theater was packed. Two screens, both sold out, and the showing after ours was sold out as well.

Can we now please get a Stringer Bell/Frank Castle buddy movie?! (will also accept Titus Pullo)

Comment

• FUCKING BROFIST
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hemsworth is about to become a goddamn supernova. He is so cool and funny and WHEN SOMEONE ASKS IF IM A GOD I SAY YES in this movie.

Comment

• $25 million last night in NA, already made $130mil overseas. Yeah, Thor is a success.

Comment

• I wish that we had had a full theater full of enthusiastic patrons. Seriously, our theater was MAYBE 20% full and the general attitude was indifference.

Comment

• Saw it. Loved it.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/robertt3/stan-lee-on-thor-205q

Mystery solved

Comment

• Seeing it in 2 hours. Yes.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Another thing: some bastard sitting in our vicinity let a really, REALLY bad fart go, a real paint-peeler. Holy balls did it linger.

Comment

• Sooooo lingering farts aside, is this thing safe for the kids? Mind you mine have seen all three Spiderman movies. No F bombs or nothing? Let me know por favor.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Sooooo lingering farts aside, is this thing safe for the kids? Mind you mine have seen all three Spiderman movies. No F bombs or nothing? Let me know por favor.
                                If cursing is what has you running for the hills, the only prominent utterance I recall is Loki saying "damn" early on in Jotunheim.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X