No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bPNBKT6JLSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I want a whole movie like that.

Love the drawing of Thanos.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TuDfQ6vPSk8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awwwwwww yeah. I may be equally excited about Dr. Strange as I am for the Infnity Gauntlet.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• First pictures of The Shocker from the new Spidey flick.

Comment

• 51 things learned from the Civil War commentary track

I thought these were particularly neat:
              2. Anthony asks the writers about the word sequence used to trigger the Winter Soldier/Bucky (Sebastian Stan), and they reply with a massive spoiler. “Everything he says is a title of a forthcoming Marvel movie.” They say the words were chosen deliberately for their sound and connotations.
              Ooooh SPECULATION BEGIN!

21. The look of Bucky’s apartment was inspired in part by the music video for DJ Snake & Lil Jon’s “Turn Down for What.” The action is obviously different, but the look and lighting were influenced by it.
              huh. random.

38. They were asked to take the giant version of Ant-Man (aka Giant-Man) off the table at one point — they don’t say by who — and explored other possible distractions including exploding fuel trucks. They fought the call and got to include him, thankfully.

Comment

• Interesting. Found this online:

"Homecoming" is obviously Spider-Man's upcoming flick. The rest? Gonna be a hoot finding out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Interesting. Found this online:

"Homecoming" is obviously Spider-Man's upcoming flick. The rest? Gonna be a hoot finding out!
                  I have an idea about Freight Car, One, Furnace, Daybreak and Rusted.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Freight Car" is the puzzler. Spill it, Troy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      "Freight Car" is the puzzler. Spill it, Troy!

While Homecoming was literal, several others aren't. Some are just production code names.

Like Daybreak just got leaked as production name for CM.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        While Homecoming was literal, several others aren't. Some are just production code names.

Like Daybreak just got leaked as production name for CM.
                        Ahhhh. I get it now.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• where did you get that picture?
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• nevermind, it's out there to find pretty easily now.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that 2 min teaser trailer is getting me pumped

Comment

Working...
                                X