Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Anything to make this Spider-Man stand out, because we've seen enough of him on the big screen. Make it all the way different. Was always into the idea of Donald Glover as Parker.

Donald Glover is more than likely going to be young Lando, so hopefully they keep him in his "supporting" role for this.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

The new outfit IS slick, but I'm not 100% onboard with Stark basically being his benefactor/surrogate "Q".

Also, I hope he eventually gets web-pits. Always loved the web-pits.
      I think the benefactor angle is a shortcut to his choosing Iron Man's side over Cap's in Civil War. I'm guessing we haven't seen the last of the Registration Act plotline.

Also, Web pits FTW.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        I think the benefactor angle is a shortcut to his choosing Iron Man's side over Cap's in Civil War. I'm guessing we haven't seen the last of the Registration Act plotline.
        Oh, for sure. And I do get that Stark hooking him up with the suit was a bargaining chip for Spidey to be all Team Stark. I just don't want to see Tony becoming a huge part of Peter's life going forward, like whipping up new suits or gear for Peter when he goes off to fight the Vulture, for example. I want Peter to use his own smarts and tech to get the job done.

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        Also, Web pits FTW.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Space dino? Cool.

Comment

• That is very awesome. I love the look on Groot's face. I haven't looked but it sounds like nerds are mad at this ane nitpicking? Fuck those people.

Comment

• those people are silly. If we get a quick shot of something like this in the final movie I'll be soooo happy.

Like in a flashback or something.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What are they bitching about this time? The pic looks pretty sweet.

Comment

• Superheroes fighting a giant monster will always be cool. I don't get how anyone could NOT want to see that. You KNOW Disney could film that shit legitimately well. No fighting a cloud in this here cinematic universe.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Dammit guys, the Ang Lee HULK movie is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Superheroes fighting a giant monster will always be cool. I don't get how anyone could NOT want to see that. You KNOW Disney could film that shit legitimately well. No fighting a cloud in this here cinematic universe.
                        Damn straight and on point. I wanted to love the second FF movie so much, but once they brought out the fart cloud that was Galactus (because a giant space dude with a purple helmet would seem too out of place in a film featuring a rocky guy, a flying guy who's on fire, a guy on a flying surfboard who's all shiny and chrome, a bad guy who wears a lot of armor, a guy who stretches like rubber, and Jessica Alba), that hope was stomped out like a narc at a biker rally.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Dammit guys, the Ang Lee HULK movie is good.
                          who is saying it's not? I love that weird fucking movie.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Iggy mentioned fighting a cloud. I forgot that Galactus was also a cloud in the second Ff movie.

Comment

• ahah, the first thing I thought of was Galactus. Give me the DaddyCloud in The Hulk any day.

Comment

• I forgot about HulkCloud. I was thinking of Galactus and Green Lantern's yellow fearcloud. #lameLameLAME!

Comment

Working...
                                X