• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that's a great choice.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Spoiler: Lights please 

Yeah, this is a totally expected move after they tried to salvage Inhumans dying on the vine. Marvel isn't one to give away free money, but it's all on Larson to accept it.

That being said expect Hayek and a few others to suddenly get frontrunner status for shit in the next few months.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Totally fucking cool choice. I like it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm not liking Daredevil S2 all that much, frankly. It's soooooo painfully slooooooow. It takes them fucking FOREVER to do anything significant. And The Hand isn't nearly as compelling a villain as Fisk was. And I STILL don't totally buy Shane as The Punisher.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Shane is Magnificent as The Punisher.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Brie confirmed for Captain Marvel. Oh hell yes dogg.

The Doctor Strange trailer was cool and all but where the hell is my GOTG2 trailer?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Brie confirmed for Captain Marvel. Oh hell yes dogg.

The Doctor Strange trailer was cool and all but where the hell is my GOTG2 trailer?

Waiting for FX to be finished. Which will probably happen right in time for D23.

I'm not looking forward to Monday when all of this shit gets redumped on everyone.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dr. Strange Trailer.

That looks freaking AWESOME.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HULK IN GLADIATOR COMBAT IN THOR 3.

yesssssss
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Marvel's movie/TV slate's looking pretty good. Dr. Strange trailer was sweet, the Guardians 2 info is a neat twist I want to see played out, we got more info on Black Panther, Spider-Man, and Captain Marvel, and we're getting a Ghost Rider in Agents of SHIELD (not Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch biker GR, but the muscle car dude from a couple of years ago). Defenders on Netflix, along with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil season 3... damn good time to be a Marvel Zombie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Dr. Strange Trailer.

That looks freaking AWESOME.
                        I'm totally on board.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I really wanna see this.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I really wanna see this.
                          Yeah I do.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• From that short in the link above

Comment

• Haha, so good.

I didn't realize one of the reasons Hulk and Thor weren't in Civil War, story-wise, was because they were off dicking around in the Ragnarok story.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X