X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Why do you hate enjoying Spidey?

DON'T BE LIKE INTERNET PEOPLE

I hate the Internet people, especially the small contingent calling him Marvel's Jar Jar. But, I need to see how he fares in a solo film before I go totally insane.

I wasn't as worried about the solo film until after CW, because the Russo Brothers fucking killed it. I also like the realism that modern May and Peter would be living in an apartment rather than a house in the middle of Queens. Economic reality for the win.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• wait, people are comparing him to Jar-Jar? Anyone we know or just standard internetfucktards?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

wait, people are comparing him to Jar-Jar? Anyone we know or just standard internetfucktards?

Some we know, others are just Film Twitter trash.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• man, it's shit like this that makes me really fucking hate nerds. Listen, I haven't even seen the film yet so maybe he is like Jar-Jar, but even Jar-Jar wasn't the worst thing in the world. It's just a character in a movie. Fuck man, move the fuck on.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's no Jar-Jar, that's insanely stupid. He's a young Spider-Man, which is exactly what he's supposed to be.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• BUT I NEED TO PROJECT MYSELF ONTO EVERY CHARACTER AND HE IS TOO IMMATURE SO IMMA BOYCOTT MARVEL #ADULTS4ADULTSPIDEY

Comment

BUT I NEED TO PROJECT MYSELF ONTO EVERY CHARACTER AND HE IS TOO IMMATURE SO IMMA BOYCOTT MARVEL #ADULTS4ADULTSPIDEY

In the first year of Spidey's existence, he tried to get his bully killed twice. He also tried getting in the pants of a woman 5-10 years older than him. On top of that, he begged two different superhero teams for jobs so he could make money.

The character always starts immature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Is it necessary to see age of ultron before civil war?
                  No because it sucks.

Comment

goddammit Nate.
                    Old.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Old.
                      yet lovable

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        In the first year of Spidey's existence, he tried to get his bully killed twice. He also tried getting in the pants of a woman 5-10 years older than him. On top of that, he begged two different superhero teams for jobs so he could make money.

The character always starts immature.
                        THIS! As a hardcore Spider-Man fan, very, very much THIS!

Comment

• I probably won't get to see this on Thursday and it is BUMMING ME OUT.

Comment

• My review goes live tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              The movie is great. I was surprised by how much action is packed into the film. 2 and a half hours just flew by. The new cast was great, the old cast rocked and Zemo was, well, he was necessary to the plot. Crossbones was awesome as hell,
                                Spoiler: Crossbones Spoiler! 
                              but killed off way too soon
                              . All the Avengers get decent screen time, which is pretty amazing considering there's about 100 of them. Spider-Man was great, but I need more to correctly place him above or below Hammond.

But Ant Man. Fucking Ant Man is so fantastic he steals the film. That airport fight is amazing. In fact, most of the actions scenes do some really neat shit (Winter Solider + motorcycle = OMG).

Both Cap and Iron Man have solid reasons for the choices they make, and it all works. This is very much a direct sequel to both Winter Solider and Age of Ultron. Good job, Marvel. 13 films in and they are still rocking it.
                              Ari, my wife said you can eat all of the dicks for seeing this early by the way. Don't worry though, I put her on mowing the yard STAT
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I hate the Internet people, especially the small contingent calling him Marvel's Jar Jar. But, I need to see how he fares in a solo film before I go totally insane.
                                That's all I'm saying. Let's actually see him carry a two-hour film before declaring he pisses on the grave of Maguire and Garfield (the latter of whom I despised as the character).

10 minutes is far from enough to make such a claim, and the kid is good especially working off Downey.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X