No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing it at some point this weekend. Not sure when, but it's gonna happen.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• After working marketing shit for it for the last weeks. Finally, seeing it tonight with full mass turnout.

Having to show up an hour early because we packed this fucker out.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fandango'd tickets for 10 AM Saturday. First possible show after opening night. I never go to blockbusters on opening night. In 3D with an enthusiastic 9 year old. It doesn't get better.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• May be checking this out on my berfday next week. So looking forward to catching this!

Comment

• Is it necessary to see age of ultron before civil war?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I would guess so. Vison, Scarlett Witch....
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not really.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Is it necessary to see age of ultron before civil war?
                  goddammit Nate.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It helps.

I'd say Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier help inform this one more. It's the most continuity deep MCU film yet.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Yes. The events of that movie directly affect Civil War, plus there's a few new characters that came from AoU.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        It helps.

I'd say Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier help inform this one more. It's the most continuity deep MCU film yet.
                        Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Yes. The events of that movie directly affect Civil War, plus there's a few new characters that came from AoU.
                        Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Not really.
                        Someone's head is deep inside a camel's ass....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I also hate to be that guy, but everything with Spidey was perfect. Just fucking perfect.

Plus, I like it when they focus on Stark and his family. Marvel recently fucked that aspect of Iron Man up royally and now they're trying to back off of it.

Comment

• Why do you hate enjoying Spidey?

DON'T BE LIKE INTERNET PEOPLE
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I also hate to be that guy, but everything with Spidey was perfect. Just fucking perfect.

Plus, I like it when they focus on Stark and his family. Marvel recently fucked that aspect of Iron Man up royally and now they're trying to back off of it.
                              So far they are nailing Spidey.

The line where Stark
                                Spoiler: Pepper Potts Spoilers! 
                              explains that he destroyed his suits but still couldn't stop and how it's impacted their relationship
                              was greatly needed since the end of Iron Man 3 felt like it was totally ignored.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                So far they are nailing Spidey.

The line where Stark
                                  Spoiler: Pepper Potts Spoilers! 
                                explains that he destroyed his suits but still couldn't stop and how it's impacted their relationship
                                was greatly needed since the end of Iron Man 3 felt like it was totally ignored.

Spoiler: CW Spoilers 

I do like the subtle slam when he pulls out the Iron Gauntlet with repulsor in Vienna. Then has extra armor stored on the helicopter after leaving the Raft.

That's the real reason that Pepper bailed. He can't walk away. That and he lies through his teeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X