No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to see 'Piranha 3D', then. I regret not seeing that in the theater...the underwater naked sequence must have been very uplifting in 3D.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      I am always pushing for 3DD myself. But then again I am a sucker for the hooker in Total Recall!
      I find your thoughts provoking and to my interests, therefore I shall be subscribing to your newsletter.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        You need to see 'Piranha 3D', then. I regret not seeing that in the theater...the underwater naked sequence must have been very uplifting in 3D.
        Things were "uplifted" when I watched that sequence.

Comment

• The CNN review says THOR is the first of THREE Marvel movies this summer. This, Cap, and...? Is he confusing GREEN LANTERN as a Marvel property? /nerdrage

Comment

• X-Men 90210...

Comment

• Duh. I'm off my game today.

Comment

• No worries.. we've all been there.

Comment

• Thor was fucking fantastic.

Shit-eating grin: I have one.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    You need to see 'Piranha 3D', then. I regret not seeing that in the theater...the underwater naked sequence must have been very uplifting in 3D.
                    The 3d was ass in the theater. It was pretty much non existent.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Thor was fucking fantastic.

Shit-eating grin: I have one.
                      Good to hear. Hopefully seeing this tomorrow.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DO IT.

80's VINNIE D'ONOFRIO COMMANDS YOU.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• just saw it. We saw the 7:45 show and the theater was maybe 20% full...not a good sign.

I liked it but my wife didn't. The theater crowd seemed largely indifferent to it. I've got a feeling it's gonna underperform AND I think that 'Fast Five' is gonna win the weekend.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• shit pulled in 3 million for midnight showings, it probably won't do that bad....

Comment

• all I can go by is anecdotal evidence. It wasn't doing shit at Eden Prairie, and they had it on 3 screens (including IMAX 3D).

Oh, and we saw it in 3D. It's OK but not worth it. Maybe everyone was in the 2D theater watching it, I dunno.

Comment

• Go 2D. Heard the 3D makes it a shitshow horror.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X