X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• rad
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aping Inception so badly it's distracting.

But yeah I'm sure the actual film will be the goods.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It should've stayed a marketing title and not a final one.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Aping Inception so badly it's distracting.

But yeah I'm sure the actual film will be the goods.

Whatever helps sell it to the mainstream. You could drop Rintranh the Weaver, the Dark Dimension, Eternity, etc right away and only the people that brought bongs would be in it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              It should've stayed a marketing title and not a final one.
              It feels like a non subtle way of saying FU Sony.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                It feels like a non subtle way of saying FU Sony.

That it is, hence why they should've showed a bit of grace and not used it. Especially since after Deadpool, FOX wants to stick it in them and break it off.

Comment

• The title is just too Goddamn smug and stomach-churning plus the fucking cunt-dweebs who are eating that smugness up. Then again those are the same idiots who think Civil War will win the Oscar.

Logo is great, I'll admit.
                  Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 04-13-2016, 10:49 AM.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Homecoming fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that's so fucking lame. So many nerds nutting all over it. "omg because he is finally in a real marvel movie yaaaaay" fuck yooooooooou

Haven't watched Strange trailer yet but did they recast Viggo yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Homecoming fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that's so fucking lame. So many nerds nutting all over it. "omg because he is finally in a real marvel movie yaaaaay" fuck yooooooooou

Haven't watched Strange trailer yet but did they recast Viggo yet?

Viggo isn't in this.

Comment

• MADDDDSSSSSSS MANNNNN

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Viggo isn't in this.
                          That is the failure I am addressing. Cumberbzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• fuck man, Civil War is gonna be so goddamn good

Comment

• Sooooooo stoked for Civil War.

Also, I agree with Troy - "Homecoming" doesn't strike me as a great superhero movie title, especially for a Spidey movie. Yeah, there's a ton of "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" going on, and if it was working title or whatever, fine.

Still, I'll see the fuck out of it. Tom Holland can act, looks like Peter Parker from the comics, the suit screams classic John Romita, and if the CW poop is accurate, Spidey's gonna be in full-on mouth smart-ass mode.

ETA: They're courting the Keaton for this too! HOLY SHIT!
                              Last edited by Timothy225; 04-13-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Homecoming is a shitty title.

But Strange? SOLD.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X