Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Troy uses Jamie's tears for lube, trust me, there are PLENTY of fucking tears.

I'll tell you what I tell him. Let's not turn this rape into a murder.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Jesus. ALL the stars are out tonight.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• God Meryl Streep annoys me in that clip.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She is full of shit, isn't she?

And I didn't think everyone talking about me would upset Pine like that.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              She is full of shit, isn't she?

And I didn't think everyone talking about me would upset Pine like that.

I love how TWC didn't have the money to get that gun control movie made and zero studios with cash would back them on it.

That bitch is going to be 88 before someone takes a shot at it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So what are the odds we get Spidey in today's new trailer? I kind of hope we don't but at the same time I WANT TO SEE NEW SPIDEY
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There's a new Civil War trailer today?

Comment

• yep, and rumors suggesting we see Spidey. I guess it's the final trailer?

Comment

• Hmm, if it's the final trailer I could see Spidey as a stinger at the end or maybe they show the full face-off at the airport?

Comment

• I suspect the full face off. But honestly I'd love it if there was no images of him until we see the film but maybe have a shadow or sound effect or something to wet the beaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I suspect the full face off. But honestly I'd love it if there was no images of him until we see the film but maybe have a shadow or sound effect or something to wet the beaks.

Marvel would go no show, but Disney has to force something.

I'm already hearing from people that are pissed by the Baron Zemo unveiling.

Comment

• Wasn't he in Ultron? The dude with the monocle or whatever in the opening battle scene?

Comment

• That was Von Strucker, not Zemo.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X