Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coogler directing Black Panther.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Into it. His work on Creed was amazing. That scene with Creed running with the bikes following him, and all the sound fades away for nothing but music. So good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Into it. His work on Creed was amazing. That scene with Creed running with the bikes following him, and all the sound fades away for nothing but music. So good.
        Yeah, Really liked a lot of Creed in that regard, looking forward to seeing what he can do with Marvel
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0L7iH3foZU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So Spidey is totally next to Panther right? Dig it.

Comment

• He has to be. Iron Man's team is one person short for that face-off. Unless they're going to roll with a thing where IM's team is getting ROCKED because they're short-staffed and at the last minute a new challenger enters and then they cut to the credits. That would be some crap, though.

Comment

• They'll pull a Force Awakens. We'll see Spidey for 10 seconds at the very end in the Iron Spider suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  He has to be. Iron Man's team is one person short for that face-off. Unless they're going to roll with a thing where IM's team is getting ROCKED because they're short-staffed and at the last minute a new challenger enters and then they cut to the credits. That would be some crap, though.
                  They have the Vision...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Watched Age of Ultron again yesterday before the Super Bo. . . er. . . Big Game. I think it holds up. Haters gon' hate, and on at least one issue (the formulaic endings for both Avengers flicks) they have a point. But otherwise, I like this movie a lot. Spader Spaderin' all up in that bitch just rocks. The Vision? Jammin'. I like that they took an otherwise underdeveloped character like Hawkeye and gave him some depth, in an unexpected way. Thor's vision quest and abrupt return/explanation are kind of glossed over, which is annoying. Surprised deleted scenes didn't clean that up. But I like this movie. Sue me.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Kurt Fucking Russell confirmed for Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Also, Mantis is in it, and Glen Close and Rooker are back.

FUCK TO THE YES.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh hell yes. Give me this movie right now, please and thank you.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Martin Freeman confirmed as Everett K. Ross.

Also, Paltrow is back.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Who is Everett K. Ross? Any relation to Thunderbolt Ross?
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X