Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    Nitpicky fuck.
    OH YEAH WELL I'LL TOTES ASS TO ASS YOU GOOD SIR!!!

P.S. I may have over reacted a bit, blowjobs only bro.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• OK, I dig the look. I'm glad they're sticking with the costume and really going for it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's pretty swank. I want full on MAGIC and hope they just go for it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was just about to post this and... uh-huh, yeah, mmm-hmm, yep, yeah. YEAH. Yep, oh yeah. Uh-huh. Yes. YES. Yeah. Oh, hell yeah. Yep. Yeah. YEAH. YES. YES! YES!!! OH, GOD, YES!!!!!

Yep!

Comment

• While he looks perfect, I must also say that I think that his hands will look good in terms of 'magical manipulation'. He has long fingers, and I hope that he's dexterous in their usage when onscreen and manipulating magic. That picture gives me hope in that regard.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Too bad he doesn't have those long, goofy points on the collar of his cape. Looks awesome, though!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• wait, Mads is the big bad guy in Strange? awesome, I must have missed that.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is awesome. I for sure will be seeing this now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Three photos in + Mads Mikkelsen as the bad guy = Yeah, opening night for this.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoilers 

The Eye of Agomotto is an Infinity Gem.
                          Mads is Dormammu.
                          Rachel McAdams is playing a former surgeon friend of Strange, but that doesn't necessarily make her Night Nurse. For some reason, they're playing super tight lipped there. I still believe she's Clea, just an MCU version of Clea.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Too bad he doesn't have those long, goofy points on the collar of his cape. Looks awesome, though!
                            My first thought on seeing this, too. Well, second. My 1st was "Cool!" THEN I thought "Too bad they pussed out on the collar."

ETA: I also hope they figure out a way to get the funky black dots on his forearms. Maybe CGI could make them move, like Rorschach's mask?
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• He looks fantastic.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aXyW4Cuwphg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X