Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post

Oh fuck off, Martin. I'm confident in my opinions and I write that way. If you can't handle it, then stuff it.

And I'll be honest here: your tone doesn't exactly scream magnanimity either. You're just as blunt and abrasive as I am. You just can't take it when it's dished back at you.
    Confidence ain't the same as being right or not being a dipshit. You can be confident without being an asshole every time. Trump is very confident. My tone is pretty the same with you because way back then in that Prometheus thread you couldn't handle being confronted, and you came out as confrontational in tone from the start. And that tone comes out EVERY TIME you're confronted. It's pretty much why I usually avoid responding. It's just not worth my time.

You come out with an unpopular idea. Fine. But here it's a place among (virtual) friends, not CHUD or whatever endless boards there's online. We agrees, we disagree, but it's usually very very civil.

Unless Troy barks, but again, Troy is fucking Troy, and Troy usually acts likes he's not getting fucked.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Confidence ain't the same as being right or not being a dipshit. You can be confident without being an asshole every time. Trump is very confident. My tone is pretty the same with you because way back then in that Prometheus thread you couldn't handle being confronted, and you came out as confrontational in tone from the start. And that tone comes out EVERY TIME you're confronted. It's pretty much why I usually avoid responding. It's just not worth my time.

You come out with an unpopular idea. Fine. But here it's a place among (virtual) friends, not CHUD or whatever endless boards there's online. We agrees, we disagree, but it's usually very very civil.

Unless Troy barks, but again, Troy is fucking Troy, and Troy usually acts likes he's not getting fucked.
      I'm always the octopus.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Did everyone take their Midol and get over this yet?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Group hug?
          Group anal?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just want to know if any of you guys are gonna fuck, because that was a shit ton of foreplay. Also for the record, I'm never going to be the guy who needs to fight over movies. I'll tell you I think you're an idiot if you don't like something I think is great but I'm allowed to do that, just like others are allowed to bloviate at fucking will about minutiae I don't give two shits about.

Also, you can call me an asshole, you can call me a dick, hell you can call me a fatherless bastard because pretty much all of those are true. Don't label me inarticulate when the truth of the matter is I don't feel the need to explain my shit to you.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What did I miss?
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                What did I miss?

Krol went to UCLA, learned something and now we're all lesser.

Somebody said something about the Avengers like 2 or 3 pages ago. Black Panther? Captain America? Bucky? Fuck if I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Krol went to UCLA, learned something and now we're all lesser.

Somebody said something about the Avengers like 2 or 3 pages ago. Black Panther? Captain America? Bucky? Fuck if I know.
                  Jesus Christ, you are one insecure motherfucker.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Jesus Christ, you are one insecure motherfucker.

You keep saying that like it's a thing. I'm not the one who came into a random thread and start belittling others because they didn't agree with your take on Whedon.

You picked the fight and I'll fucking finish it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Re: Rumours - love ya, Krol, but I gotta take Troy's side on that one. That's the very definition of a Classic Album, son.
                      NO. I'm with Krol on this one. I can't turn off any song from that fucking album fast enough when they come on the radio.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Group hug?
                        Group anal?
                        Group anal it is. I start first.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

You picked the fight and I'll fucking finish it.

Originally posted by Anderson
                          You keep saying that like it's a thing.
                          Well, you keep acting like an insecure little bitch. Until you stop, it'll keep being a thing. Pro-tip, honey: secure and confident people don't act like shrieking harpies when dealing with another person's opinion.

Like Willie Shakes said: know thyself, bitch.

Oh fuck-- I read that in a class. I know how you just HATE book-learnin'. Here, I'll make you feel more at ease. I heard that line on an episode of the Flash. Better?

Originally posted by Anderson
                          I'm not the one who came into a random thread and start belittling others because they didn't agree with your take on Whedon.
                          First, thanks for the laughs.
                          Second, random thread? RANDOM THREAD?

Clown, this thread is about THE AVENGERS. A movie directed by Joss Whedon. He also directed the sequel. You may have heard of it. Also, this thread has turned into a general MCU discussion thread. Something Joss Whedon was heavily involved in until recently.

So yeah, had I gone into the Billdozer Fitness thread and said, "You're all a bunch of dickheads cause you don't like Dollhouse!" then your statement might've been pertinent. But in this case...I have no idea where you came up with that bullshit.

See, this is why I called you barely literate: apparently you don't know how to read.

But on to your second bullshit point, I never belittled anyone for not liking Whedon, or not liking AOU. Go back and get someone to explain my posts to you. You'll see that this is true.

What I DID do was get snarky when people said they liked TWS because it, "kicked ass." Now, snarky is not belittling. It's being sarcastic. Something that used to be appreciated around here. As a comparison, what I'm doing to you now is belittling. Can you see the difference?

I thought not.

Anyway, so yeah, I got snarky when I asked for reasons TWS is better that AOU and got back "cos it KICKS ASS!" And you know what? I'm not sorry for being snarky about that. I never will be. That's not a reason; that's a reaction.

As far as my UCLA comment goes...well, eat a dick Troy. I'm studying something, I'm learning about a craft, so of course I watch movies with a different perspective than most people. (As a sidebar, this is why I'm calling you insecure. I never said my perspective was better, just different. You freaked out about that).

I didn't think that statement would be at all controversial. I figured adults would understand what I meant. So I guess that explains why you and Martin had a hissy fit about it. Anyway, plainly stated, craftspeople look at their craft critically. At least they should. I'm trying to learn a craft so I'm watching movies and TV differently than most people. Sorry if that offends you. Wait, actually, no I'm not.

Finally, to Josh. Josh, I was making a poor joke at the expense of Martin. A practice I'll never stop. Anyway, I thought putting the "being overly sensitive" at the end of that sentence would clue him in to that fact. I guess I was wrong. Anyway, apologies. I didn't mean to offend you.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Well, you keep acting like an insecure little bitch. Until you stop, it'll keep being a thing. Pro-tip, honey: secure and confident people don't act like shrieking harpies when dealing with another person's opinion.

Like Willie Shakes said: know thyself, bitch.

Oh fuck-- I read that in a class. I know how you just HATE book-learnin'. Here, I'll make you feel more at ease. I heard that line on an episode of the Flash. Better?

First, thanks for the laughs.
                            Second, random thread? RANDOM THREAD?

Clown, this thread is about THE AVENGERS. A movie directed by Joss Whedon. He also directed the sequel. You may have heard of it. Also, this thread has turned into a general MCU discussion thread. Something Joss Whedon was heavily involved in until recently.

So yeah, had I gone into the Billdozer Fitness thread and said, "You're all a bunch of dickheads cause you don't like Dollhouse!" then your statement might've been pertinent. But in this case...I have no idea where you came up with that bullshit.

See, this is why I called you barely literate: apparently you don't know how to read.

But on to your second bullshit point, I never belittled anyone for not liking Whedon, or not liking AOU. Go back and get someone to explain my posts to you. You'll see that this is true.

What I DID do was get snarky when people said they liked TWS because it, "kicked ass." Now, snarky is not belittling. It's being sarcastic. Something that used to be appreciated around here. As a comparison, what I'm doing to you now is belittling. Can you see the difference?

I thought not.

Anyway, so yeah, I got snarky when I asked for reasons TWS is better that AOU and got back "cos it KICKS ASS!" And you know what? I'm not sorry for being snarky about that. I never will be. That's not a reason; that's a reaction.

As far as my UCLA comment goes...well, eat a dick Troy. I'm studying something, I'm learning about a craft, so of course I watch movies with a different perspective than most people. (As a sidebar, this is why I'm calling you insecure. I never said my perspective was better, just different. You freaked out about that).

I didn't think that statement would be at all controversial. I figured adults would understand what I meant. So I guess that explains why you and Martin had a hissy fit about it. Anyway, plainly stated, craftspeople look at their craft critically. At least they should. I'm trying to learn a craft so I'm watching movies and TV differently than most people. Sorry if that offends you. Wait, actually, no I'm not.

Finally, to Josh. Josh, I was making a poor joke at the expense of Martin. A practice I'll never stop. Anyway, I thought putting the "being overly sensitive" at the end of that sentence would clue him in to that fact. I guess I was wrong. Anyway, apologies. I didn't mean to offend you.
                            Give up, you already lost.

Comment

• Ass to Ass

ASS TO ASS
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Ass to Ass

ASS TO ASS
                                Classi.

Comment

Working...
                                X