X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• pretty much. I had to keep looking to see if I was in the thread where we are talking about what dudes in tights we like the most.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ya'll funny.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• This thread can use a DC fanboy hating on all the Marvel films right about now. Might bring everyone back together in mocking them.

You can imagine me as that guy if needed.

Spoiler: Not a Spoiler 
          I love the Marvel films, some more than others, obviously.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• wtf is going on in here

Comment

• The usual. I take a position that's unpopular, Troy escalates it with barely literate nonsense.

Originally posted by Anderson
              You're a screenwriting student at UCLA. That's like being the smartest Barista at Starbucks. You're still one fish in a sea of millions. You're spending money studying something that will either result in a) nothing happening, b) having to kiss the worst kinds of ass to get any momentum or c) getting ignored for anything that John Landis's kid pulls out of his dickhole.
              You're right. I'm going to quit tomorrow. I need a new pursuit.

Tell me, how much does being a c-list entertainment site from the asshole of the country pay? Is it better or worse than what Tim Kelly made at Cinemetallica?
              Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 12-09-2015, 05:18 PM.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post

Don't blame Troy, you're actually demanding it. You wrote it.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

The usual. I take a position that's unpopular, Troy escalates it with barely literate nonsense.
                  I'll be honest here: you're not helping your case by being soemwhat of an asshole while taking an unpopular opinion. I'm cool with unpopular opinions, but like a lot of stuff in life, it's all about how you say it.

It's not close to being "overly sensitive". It's about not being smug about it.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

The usual. I take a position that's unpopular, Troy escalates it with barely literate nonsense.

You're right. I'm going to quit tomorrow. I need a new pursuit.

Tell me, how much does being a c-list entertainment site from the asshole of the country pay? Is it better or worse than what Tim Kelly made at Cinemetallica?
                    Did I strike a nerve with my barely literate nonsense?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Did I strike a nerve with my barely literate nonsense?
                      No, troll, you didn't.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I'll be honest here: you're not helping your case by being soemwhat of an asshole while taking an unpopular opinion. I'm cool with unpopular opinions, but like a lot of stuff in life, it's all about how you say it.

It's not close to being "overly sensitive". It's about not being smug about it.
                      Oh fuck off, Martin. I'm confident in my opinions and I write that way. If you can't handle it, then stuff it.

And I'll be honest here: your tone doesn't exactly scream magnanimity either. You're just as blunt and abrasive as I am. You just can't take it when it's dished back at you.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

No, troll, you didn't.

Oh fuck off, Martin. I'm confident in my opinions and I write that way. If you can't handle it, then stuff it.

And I'll be honest here: your tone doesn't exactly scream magnanimity either. You're just as blunt and abrasive as I am. You just can't take it when it's dished back at you.
                        It seems like I did. You're into hour whatever raging over your educated screenwriting views on Whedon and the MCU. I might only come from the asshole of the country, but that doesn't seem like time well spent.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This thread is more entertaining than AOU
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            It seems like I did. You're into hour whatever raging over your educated screenwriting views on Whedon and the MCU. I might only come from the asshole of the country, but that doesn't seem like time well spent.
                            Sorry dahling. But you're worth the two minutes of thought that I put into these responses.

And don't be so insecure, Troy.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              This thread is more entertaining than AOU
                              Truth.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Re: Rumours - love ya, Krol, but I gotta take Troy's side on that one. That's the very definition of a Classic Album, son. Songs are tight lyrically as well as composition-wise, and damn near every song is a classic. "You Make Loving Fun" is a personal favorite.

Also, I had the BIGGEST crush on Stevie Nicks back in the 80s and 90s. Just sayin'.
                                Last edited by Timothy225; 12-09-2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X