Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because it's the best MCU movie?

Comment

• CA:TWS is arguably the best of the Marvel films, in my opinion.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All right, what made it the best?
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I liked Winter Soldier much more than Ultron overall.
          Because Winter Soldier fucking owns, MCU or not, and Ultron is dog shit.

Comment

• Krol, you lost me with The Winter Soldier, that movie is fucking amazing.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm gonna go with Iron Man as the best MCU film. Though I can endorse Winter Soldier if need be for its sheer kick-ass-ness.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So it's the best because it "kicks ass."

Of course, I've been so silly. Thank you for straightening me out.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• No problem Devin.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    No problem Devin.
                    Ohhhhhh, shit! Turn up de heat! It got col' in here!
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That might have been a bit harsh, his beard is much nicer than Devin's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        So it's the best because it "kicks ass."

Of course, I've been so silly. Thank you for straightening me out.
                        How is that any different from your double fisting of Feige and Whedon? I have longer retorts to your previous shit. Just on road right now.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          How is that any different from your double fisting of Feige and Whedon? I have longer retorts to your previous shit. Just on road right now.
                          I gave an intellectual reason -- I like Whedon's unique voice and his work with characters -- I got back Beavis and Butthead.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                            I gave an intellectual reason -- I like Whedon's unique voice and his work with characters -- I got back Beavis and Butthead.
                            It's funny how democracy works.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Even beavis and Butthead know Whedon sucks?

FROG BASEEEEEEEEEEEEEBALL

Comment

• CA:TWS has a certain grounded feel to it that appeals to me...very 70s in tone. It doesn't feel like a superhero film at all in terms of execution, totally setting it apart from the other Marvel films (in my opinion). The fight scenes are uniformly excellent and thrilling. The character dynamics are all interesting, much more interesting that what you find in some of the other films. The acting quality is also of a higher standard that what you find in the others.

For all of those reasons, I personally cite it as the 'best' of the Marvel films. I personally find IRON MAN or THE AVENGERS to be 'more fun', but they also both have qualities about them that irk me. Nothing in TWS irks me.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X