No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all expected Ultron to kick asses, and Ant-Man to be light and ok and fun at best.

It was at best (for Ultron) the exact opposite.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm just glad my hype for Ant-Man was on point.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're all crazy. Ultron is great.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It's 20 mins too long. It's better than the first one but still feels cut to shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If anything it's 20 minutes too short.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              It's 20 mins too long. It's better than the first one but still feels cut to shit.
              YOURE 20 MINUTES TOO LONG!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Jesus H if Ultron had been 20 minutes longer I might have walked out.

Comment

• If Ultron needed to be 20 minutes longer, I'm the King of England.

Comment

• God Save the King!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      If Ultron needed to be 20 minutes longer, I'm the King of England.

Portrait of His Majesty, King Grave Digger the First, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of His other Realms and Territories King, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

Grave Digger I, Dei Gratia Britanniarum Regnorumque Suorum Ceterorum Rex, Consortionis Populorum Princeps, Fidei Defensor.

Comment

• I don't know if it needed to be longer, but I don't get the hate. I liked Ultron. To say it was better than the first Avengers is madness, however.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I need to rewatch it, but I'm not saying Ultron is bad like say, Iron Man 2, but compared to Avengers 1, it's not very good. It's middle tier Marvel stuff. We all expected more of it. And 20 minutes chopped ain't enough for it to being good.

Ant-Man is better. That's what surprised me so much about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            I don't know if it needed to be longer, but I don't get the hate. I liked Ultron. To say it was better than the first Avengers is madness, however.
                            Oh, I liked it a lot. I haven't rewatched it since the theater so maybe my opinion will change but I remember thinking it felt a lot longer than it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I need to rewatch it, but I'm not saying Ultron is bad like say, Iron Man 2, but compared to Avengers 1, it's not very good. It's middle tier Marvel stuff. We all expected more of it. And 20 minutes chopped ain't enough for it to being good.

Ant-Man is better. That's what surprised me so much about it.
                              Iron Man 2 has two amazing and fun performances. It gets undeserved shit for a bad plot, but fuck, they all have bad plots.

Comment

• I remember hating it. I might have to revist, but it was bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X