Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    That's why I love you guys, Greg David and a bunch of ex-chewers are bitching all over facebook about how OVER the MCU they are, and what a CHORE it is to sit thru ALL THESE TERRIBLE MOVIES, and Robert Downey Jr. has worn out his welcome. . . SHUT THE FUCK UP.A few years ago, geeks like you were bitching about how there were no cool comic book movies, and everybody got it wrong. Now, there's a veritable treasure trove of really good, enjoyable superhero movies that fucking GET IT, and have paved the way for TV and cable series' of arguably equal quality in fucking ABUNDANCE, something we never would have seen a short time ago. This is the goddam geek golden age. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ENJOY IT[
    I mean I get why some people are over it, but those people are people I wouldn't want to drink with. I want to drink with you people. Until Marvel actually releases a DUD I'm on board with everything they put out.

He's the living embodiment of "GET OFF MY LAWN" but refuses to acknowledge that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/43NWzay3W4s" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
      Anybody who doesn't dig this trailer can line up and eat my dick. Fucking AMAZING
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am a bit burnt out on the MCU, but the Captain America movies have been the highlights so far. Winter Soldier is just a fucking outstanding movie top to bottom. So despite REALLY hating the last Avengers movie I am super fucking excited for this.

Comment

• just watched Ant-Man. Just fell in love with Ant-Man.

Michael Pena is fucking great in this. I can't wait for Rudd and the rest of the actors/actresses in the MCU to interact.

Mackie vs. Rudd was great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still loving the MCU is one thing (Nothing wrong with that and you guys know how I'm not fully into these flicks). It's just fucktwits like Devin openly trolling who annoy me.

And yes Ant Man was awesome.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Trolling who? The DCU people? I don't know, what limited exposure I had with those a-holes makes me want to troll them. And worse.

Liked the trailer. I'm still way more into the cosmic weirdness side of things but I still dig it.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                just watched Ant-Man. Just fell in love with Ant-Man.

Michael Pena is fucking great in this. I can't wait for Rudd and the rest of the actors/actresses in the MCU to interact.

Didn't you see it in the theatre?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• No. I missed almost all of the big theater movies this summer due to our move and other factors. I wish I would have watched this in ROB O VISION in the theater though. It was just so good. Douglas was great and I actually liked Kate from LOST in something.

Comment

• Yeah, it was absolutely fantastic. Pena was the best. As a resident of the Bay Area, I loved the little touches they added in, like the dude who was a shot caller in in the East Bay. Although the geography in the beginning was way off. Getting to and from San Quentin from San Francisco is much easier than what they show in the movie. This isn't a criticism; just an observation.

By the way I'm drunk.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I need to watch Ant-Man....
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• They have now back-peddled after getting publicly trashed by Gunn. Talk about a huge black eye.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          They have now back-peddled after getting publicly trashed by Gunn. Talk about a huge black eye.
                          It's because HH, Latino Review and their Film Twitter brothers-in arms lie about everything while trying to cut off access for everyone else.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            just watched Ant-Man. Just fell in love with Ant-Man.

Same here. I liked Ant-Man more than Ultron. How's that?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well, Ultron was a fucking bad movie.

Comment

• I loved Ultron when I first saw it but subsequent watches just show how bloated it is. 20-25 mins less and it would be better but still not as good as Ant-Man IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X