No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if it doesn't happen, the idea that it could happen is awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rumor on the identity of Star Lord's father.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I don't think I want to read that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Probably not, especially since odds are he is probably right.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, it makes sense given where they want to take the MCU.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Gunn is already on Facebook denouncing this guy. So yeah, I didn't read it, don't spoil it here without putting it in spoilers that specifically say "PETER QUILLS DAD IS!" because I'd hate to randomly read this by accident. #TRIGGERWARNING #MCUMATTERS

Comment

• 6 minute video instead of a 10 second article? Fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  6 minute video instead of a 10 second article? Fuck off.
                  No kidding. People need to rediscover the love of the written word. So few people who write for the web are photogenic.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/43NWzay3W4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Well! I know what I'm doing for my birthday! Much thanks, Fil!

Also, dat Black Panther though. Wow!

Comment

• That trailer is doooope.

Comment

• Fantastic trailer. Very pumped.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "He's my friend."

"So was I."

OOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIT. I cannot wait for this.

Comment

• That's why I love you guys, Greg David and a bunch of ex-chewers are bitching all over facebook about how OVER the MCU they are, and what a CHORE it is to sit thru ALL THESE TERRIBLE MOVIES, and Robert Downey Jr. has worn out his welcome. . . SHUT THE FUCK UP.A few years ago, geeks like you were bitching about how there were no cool comic book movies, and everybody got it wrong. Now, there's a veritable treasure trove of really good, enjoyable superhero movies that fucking GET IT, and have paved the way for TV and cable series' of arguably equal quality in fucking ABUNDANCE, something we never would have seen a short time ago. This is the goddam geek golden age. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ENJOY IT[
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The magic, in all its wide eyed wonder, survives at BDR.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X