• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    the promise of BOOBS.
    The things we did for those....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The only Who I've ever seen.....
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I started watching the show with the 4th Doctor when I was a kid and the show was on PBS. I continued with the 5th when I joined the American fan club, went to conventions, etc. I sporadically watched the next two Doctors, then jumped onboard when the BBC brought it back decades later. When the show is in it's groove, it's a blast, but there are moments when the stories do drag and some of the themes for the season are kind of "meh", but you can say that about most shows.

Comment

• Ecclseton seems like a chill bro. I liked him.

Comment

• I was absolutely hooked the first time that I saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N2DyI5S-g0
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rachel McAdams confirmed to be in Doctor Strange.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope she cuts him.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahahah.

TAKE THAT YOU MAGIC WIELDING FUCK.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tf-_230SjbM?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• so bummed. Ceej and I had that idea. fuck we need to stop being so lazy

Comment

• That was pretty awesome. What were those clips from?
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The Office.

Comment

• Oh. Shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It's just in talks right now. But, I love how the nerd media took a 3-4 sentence muttering about it and has gone all 24 Hour News Cycle with it.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X