No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Jane? Gwen? With that kind of money at his age when he created the web fluid, they'd be in his rear view mirror. He'd be taming all sorts of strange in Vegas with Stark, who'd have snapped him up from the get go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Mary Jane? Gwen? With that kind of money at his age when he created the web fluid, they'd be in his rear view mirror. He'd be taming all sorts of strange in Vegas with Stark, who'd have snapped him up from the get go.
      QFT. And I also never understood the whole web shooter Spidey thing. Even as a kid I thought it was. . . off somehow.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I never had an issue with it. Just chalked it up to he was pretty smart/inventive/prodigy as a kid.

Comment

• Yeah, I guess that got the "Peter Parker is a Brilliant Scientist" Aspect of the character across better than any other way they tried in the comics. In the "Amazing" films, it was just one of numerous "Genius" accomplishments we see him make.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I like Rob's idea of Spidey being a Meth-head. Let's go back to that.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ywZE-NEJ2Ik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so what's her deal? Is she a superhero or just a SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER or something?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• From the blurb I read I guess she WAS a superhero but something happened and now she's just normal but investigates superhero-related crimes? Sounds like Lady Powers to me but I'm not very familiar with her or Powers so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    so what's her deal? Is she a superhero or just a SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER or something?

Spoiler: Lights please 

From the comics, but the Netflix version isn't going to be altered terribly much.

Jessica Jones (I forgot her pre adoption last name) was a teenage girl with the hots for Peter Parker. Parker gets bit and has to deal with the death of his Uncle Ben. While this happens and Parker misses school, Jessica goes on a family road trip to Florida. A semi loses its payload and dumps a biological agent into the car while smashing it to living fuck.

Jessica's family dies and she gets adopted by an older couple (The Joneses). Jessica learns she has super powers and begins training in them. After awhile she's over 18 and trying to join the Avengers as a super strong flying woman named Jewel. But, she gets intercepted by Daredevil villain The Purple Man.

The Purple Man is a purple skinned rapist who uses his powers to completely hypnotize people into doing what he wants. What he wants is to fuck women against their will and build a female sex slave staff. After he keeps Jessica for awhile, he decides to use her to fight the Avengers. Being so young and not that cool with her powers, Jessica catches the Avengers off guard for a bit. Then, Thor and the others beat her into a coma.

Jessica awakes and learns what happened. It's also strongly implied that Purple Man fucked her repeatedly against her will. Sick of the superheroes for not helping or dealing with the super powered rapist fuck, Jessica Jones retires from superhero shit and becomes a Private Detective.

Now using her super abilities and detective skills, she solves the crimes that others can't. She also has rough sex in her office with Luke Cage from time to time.

Ally McBeal, it is not.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• eh, still sounds like Ally McBeal

Comment

• Also why I will still prefer The Flash over anything Marvel is putting out on Netflix. I WANT FUN. NOT RAPE.

Comment

• Yeah, that doesn't sound great.

Comment

• Pussies.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fair enough.

I'm certainly willing to give it a few episodes to see where it goes. I hope it doesn't flame out at the end like Daredevil kinda did. And I can't wait for all the rapey thinkpieces the show will generate!

Comment

• hahaha. I couldn't even make it through Daredevil. I just stopped caring. Again, it's not that they are not well made it's just that after having so much fun with The Flash it's hard to get excited for a show that sounds as you described.

Comment

Working...
                                X