Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    That's not all that exploded.

I like the hint of Thanos in the background. Have they cast Captain Marvel yet? There were rumors it was going to be Starbuck, right?

The rumors were generated by Sackhoff's people.

Something is expect, some have said D23. Right now, it's more of a game of deduction.

Jolie is out as director/co-writer, because she wanted the world from Marvel to helm it.

Rousey is pushing hard.
    Feige has met with Blunt again.
    Then, there's Rebecca Ferguson and that chick from Vikings who have stayed in the running.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I would not mind Blunt. She fucking killed it in Edge
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rousey needs to take some severe acting lessons (she was passable in F7, nothing more), but she has the damned presence that would make that character be one for the ages.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• T'Challa!

https://www.facebook.com/melbotis/po...52942842832105

Comment

• Get your crappy cellphone Civil War footage while it's hot!

http://youtu.be/29voADtXkmI

Comment

• oh shit crossbones yay. can't wait for a legit trailer.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I guess this is fake? Tricked by the Internet again because I'm so excited!

Comment

• really? I saw Crossbones in there. Where would they have gotten that footage?

Comment

• I know it's just concept art, but Ant-Man is on Hawkeye's shoulder and OH GOD I WANT HIM TO FIRE AN ARROW WITH ANT-MAN ON THE END.

Comment

• Izzat Mockingbird with Captain America's team?
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• That's Sharon Carter.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh yeah. That broad.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• More Ant Man, the better.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So Stark builds the webshooters possibly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Spoiler: that's a bit older 
                                but, yeah.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X