No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HULK NO TIP!!!!
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Is that the "Face meets spike" scene?
        No, that was in ep 3. he SAW that because I didn't know it was coming, and that's what made me say "OK, no more of these for you." Ep 4 was the car door decapitation. Delightfully brutal, yeah, but I can't let my kid see that.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Oh that one was rough.

I just saw the ninja fight. Goddamn it looked painful.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OOQnk-hRVuc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OOQnk-hRVuc?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              Someone posted that in the favorite videos thread and yeah, it's legit.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was me, Josh, and that vid had me rolling. Fucking Thor's voice was perfect, and the Loki/Black Widow scene was great.

Comment

• Yeah, I laughed at quite a bit of that one. I'd watch at least one season of it.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fucking lost it at Thor's 'I have to poop'.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/48K3CpWzBt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Statham to possibly be Bullseye? Awesome.

Comment

• Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'll believe it when I see it.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Shane cast as Frank in Daredevil Season 2.

Comment

I heard shit about that dude snooping around the Jessica Jones set. I think he might've shot something for it, but I don't know.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I guess Meh is my reaction till I see him in the role.

Comment

Working...
                                X