Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I don't get the Black Widow stuff. What was so terrible about her in the movie?
    The romance thing is/was/will always be garbage in these films. The whole sterilization conversation was idiotic.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

So he's in Hulk mode all the time now?

I did like it at the end where
        Spoiler: PLOT! 
      Hulk made the decision to shut down the communications and keep flying as opposed to Banner.

He's calling himself Doc Green now, but he's Hulk about 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        The romance thing is/was/will always be garbage in these films. The whole sterilization conversation was idiotic.
        I thought the conversation worked well. I also thought it was common knowledge they did this to her. The only thing that would have been a bit better is if there was a line after she compared herself to being a monster because that was a bit too far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• but again, I'm a white male. I'm too privileged to pick up on shit like this I guess. I was too busy with being entertained.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, with Rob on that one. It helped that Scarlett did a good job of acting during those scenes.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was hoping they'd tie her nightmare to the scenes of the academy/camp from the Agent Carter show.

Comment

• Finally watching this today so I can keep up with you guys.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

but again, I'm a white male. I'm too privileged to pick up on shit like this I guess. I was too busy with being entertained.
                  This, this, so. Much. This.

But I have to say, the lyrics tro "baby It's Cold Outside" are kind of rapey. . ..
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• was able to see the Ant-Man trailer before this. It fucking killed in our theater. I can't wait for that one.

Comment

• RE: Widow and Hulk and why I didn't enjoy it.

I can only take so much "try to cry at this line" cues and jaw clenches. Shit was straight out of Jared Padelecki's School of Acting when it needed to be on fucking point since character moments are what matter in these sorts of pictures. Clunky and awkward as all get out. They had zero chemistry and I had zero patience for the fists of ham.

Tony was far worse than these two just in terms of character consistency but others here have already raised that issue.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• holy shit, now I'll never not see SAMMY during those scenes. Spot on critique. hahaha.

Comment

• Russ brings up a good point. While I liked the they gave Widow this added responsibility, Johansson had more chemistry with the Hulk than Ruffalo.

Comment

• "I adore you. But I need the big guy."

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers 
                              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I3-9JLDfJ8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hahaa

Comment

• Things are just more fun in a crowd like that.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X