No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was most certainly in line with the other movies. Fuck in IM2 he asks Pepper to "get him" his own Natasha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You know what the worst thing about AOU was? It totally acted like Iron Man Three never happened.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• and for the record, I don't have Joss love or hate for the most part. He's just a dude that was able to get some of these movies made.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          You know what the worst thing about AOU was? It totally acted like Iron Man Three never happened.
          Yeah, I was a tad confused. In IM3 Stark dismantles everything, but then in AOU it's all like "Nah, here's way more shit that now polices the world." Also, what about Extremis? Like, is that coming back at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Yeah, I was a tad confused. In IM3 Stark dismantles everything, but then in AOU it's all like "Nah, here's way more shit that now polices the world." Also, what about Extremis? Like, is that coming back at all?

It came back in the comics. As in Stark injected it into the Hulk's brain.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh shit. To cure him?

Comment

Did the kids start saying how they wanted to invoke Prima Nocta as well?
                Daddy what's Prima Nocta? Not a question I want my like 8 year old asking. Plus like I said, that's the least of his sins. Joss talking out his ass was the big problem.

Comment

• yeah, it didn't help that the week before he was all "HERP DERP JURASSIC MISOGYNY"

Comment

yeah, it didn't help that the week before he was all "HERP DERP JURASSIC MISOGYNY"
                    Week? Last like 9 months he's been on that. He built himself up as KING GEEK DICK OF PATRIARCHY MOUNTAIN HERE TO MAKE THE WORLD SAFE FOR LADIES then shits all over them. Makes Black Widow nothing but a deus ex machina for Hulk and makes Tony all rapey and unrepentant.

Comment

• I don't get the Black Widow stuff. What was so terrible about her in the movie?

Comment

Oh shit. To cure him?

It was a means to cure him as payback for accidentally creating The Hulk. What Extremis did was fix the Hulk side of his brain.

Now, The Hulk is super smart again. Manipulated Banner side into giving him what he wants. Blackmails SHIELD for tech upgrades. Uses his team of scientists to build devices to shut down gamma powered people around the planet.

Comment

• So he's in Hulk mode all the time now?

I did like it at the end where
                            Spoiler: PLOT! 
                          Hulk made the decision to shut down the communications and keep flying as opposed to Banner.

Comment

• I guess my caveman brain didn't decode Black Widow being relegated to Hulk's safety valve. I looked at it as giving her another important role in the team other than "girl who can shoot guns but also do acrobatic shit". I liked it.

But, in retrospect, Stark's jokes did have a harder edge to them this time.

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't pick up on that either. She's a fucking BADASS who can do shit the dudes can do BUT CAN ALSO DEFUSE THE HULK. Suck a dick the rest of the crew. You can't do that shit.

Comment

• The worst offender in the movie was the lame zucchini joke. I mean, shit, Guardians had a BRILLIANT cum joke. Gunn > Wheadon.

Comment

Working...
                                X