No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh, I didn't see that interview. How does that work?

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/mcu-infinity-gauntlets-thanos/
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Feige said there was two.
        And if you look one is left handed and the other right. #Details
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There are multiple Infinity Gauntlets in the Marvel Universe, I was just hoping that they didn't touch the sticky wicket as to why.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            from what I understand, the entire Thor subplot with his vision was left on the cutting room floor to get the film down to 2.5 hours.

I agree on the Falcon...he should have been in this at the end battle. When War Machine started tearing stuff up, Falcon should have been right beside him.
            Feige said Thor 3: Ragnarok was gonna be important to the mythology. I'm guessing the vision subplot is gonna end up there.

And my son was SOOOO disappointed with the lack of Falcon. One would almost think it ruined the whole film for him.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• so Joss left twitter? hahah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also because I forgot: "Exshelshior!"

Comment

• so I was reading all of these articles about how Joss ruined Black Widow and how he is the worst misogynist of all misogynists, and I'm confused by all of it. Not once did I pick up any of this shit in the movie. In fact when Scarlet did her Freddy Krueger shit, it fucked up EVERYONE. How is it just her being singled out?

Comment

• If anything it should be Disney being called out for lack of awesome female merchandise that isn't princess related.

Comment

• People have been calling out Disney. I think Joss brought it on himself though because he got out there and spoke up a lot about feminism and how Black Widow wasn't given her due and the assholes during Gamergate, and Baldwin and all of that shit.

Then he throws a nonchalant rape joke into Avengers 2.

I'm just glad people are finally jumping onto the Joss is garbage train with me!

Comment

• Wait, are we talking about the "Prima Nocta" line? Like, you weren't actually bothered by that were you?

Comment

• LET ME DISCOUNT YOUR FEELINGS BILLY

Comment

Wait, are we talking about the "Prima Nocta" line? Like, you weren't actually bothered by that were you?
                            Yes I was. First, because Joss was out there talking all that stuff in real life then he takes half his audience that he supposedly was sticking up for and goes "lolrape." Then because he made Iron Man a fucking creep in the entire movie. Dick and rape jokes for no reason, and it wasn't even in character from the other movies. And third, this is the most bullshit reason I say up front, but yo these are still kids movies and they're dropping rape references. You can push boundaries and all that, but the couple friends I have that took kids were all like "well, that wasn't cool."

But mostly, Joss is talking out of both sides of his mouth and got called out for it. Fuck him.

Comment

LET ME DISCOUNT YOUR FEELINGS BILLY
                              just cup the balls bb and we ok

Comment

• Did the kids start saying how they wanted to invoke Prima Nocta as well? Like, the only reason I got that reference was because of fucking Braveheart. I am not a well versed man in the realm of ancient bullshit.

It all seemed very much in line with Tony Stark. Now if Thor had said it, sure, it would have been like "What?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X