Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: nah son. nah. 
    Fucking bleepbloop Vision picks Mjolnir up?

Joss, you Easter Island looking motherfucker.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not going to read the full synopsis but the part in Russ's spoiler is some bullshit.

Comment

• Maybe fake... but it looks very real.

Spoiler: spoilers 
        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RZ1urzF56aY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• keep any reactions in spoiler text. kthx.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Per Rob's request... 

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Maybe fake... but it looks very real.

Spoiler: spoilers 
              <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RZ1urzF56aY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Spoiler: If it's real 

Then, it's the Easter footage they shot and it's being prepped for general audience screenings.

Critical audience screenings only sport Thanos mid credits and nothng else.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler:  
                YESSSSS. Spider-Man in the connected universe. Sweet Babby Jesus thank you for this miracle.

Comment

• Wasn't Whedon going around last week or teh week before stating NO AFTER CREDIT TEASE. THERE IS NONE. FUCK YOU IF YOU WANT ONE.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So is this bullshit or not?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If it's bullshit, trolls are getting much better at technology.

Comment

• if it's bullshit, it's very well done bullshit. It's absolutely the perfect kind of post credits stinger that I'd want to see.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tickets for the 10:15 Am show on 5/2 have been purchased for me and the boy. he can't freakin' WAIT. Truth to tell, neither can I. I hope we have an all but empty theatre to sit in, too.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 10 AM on May 2nd at the Freehold Raceway Mall. Jen and I are stoked.

Comment

• Guys, you know which moving picture is pretty cool?

This one delivered!

Comment

• JAN LIVES!

Also, still hate your German guts for seeing this sooner than us civilized people!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X