• Show
Clear All

• He looks to be his dad.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      He looks to be his dad.

Negatory.

But, Avengers Tower is in the trailer and in the background of the pilot.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Negatory.

But, Avengers Tower is in the trailer and in the background of the pilot.
        Well, in that cut he looked like it.

Comment

• I can see that. I just watched it again and still didn't see the Avengers Tower though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I can see that. I just watched it again and still didn't see the Avengers Tower though.

It's in the background of half of the skyline shots. It's like someone forgot to CG it all the way through or something.

I wish I still had the full cast list because it's someone stupid playing Battlin' Jack Murdock and it's killing me that I can't remember the name.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Jack Murdock is this guy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0370755/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t46

Comment

• oh well

Comment

• I'm a little perturbed it's a TV MA rating though. I probably won't be able to watch it with my kid.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Isn't DD inherently a mature title though? If we're speaking about everything post 70s?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I suppose. I just figured Marvel would shy away from that, given the fun, relatively kid freindly tone of the rest of their stable to date.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        I'm a little perturbed it's a TV MA rating though. I probably won't be able to watch it with my kid.
                        Buy him the Waid/Samnee run instead.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• new tv spot that is awesome IMO

"It slipped"

Comment

• Babyvoice Flash is the fucking best part.

Instantly reminds me of both the "You have problem, my main man?" Three Kings torture guy and the Red Sleigh Down episode of South Park where that same guy comes back.

This thing is looking bloated and dumb, but a passable bloated and dumb.

"YOU HAVE PROBLEM MAIN GREENMAN?"

*proceeds to drown the Hulk with a tanker of crude*
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PBm8H6NFsGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X