Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAT VISION
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So me and the Missus are doing the whole 11 Marvel Film Marathon leading up to Avengers 2. I'm going to be fucking delirious when that movie hits.

6-4 I fall asleep during Thor 1.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I enjoyed that trailer very much and am looking forward to viewing the entire film.

Comment

• Or:

Hellllllll yessssssssss. That team shot in the snowy woods! Hulkbuster! VISION!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              So me and the Missus are doing the whole 11 Marvel Film Marathon leading up to Avengers 2. I'm going to be fucking delirious when that movie hits.

6-4 I fall asleep during Thor 1.
              Good luck.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No way I could do that marathon.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm terrified. The missus is jumping up and down with excitement.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Jesus. I thought doing the 1st 3 LotR films as a marathon was ambitious.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      Jesus. I thought doing the 1st 3 LotR films as a marathon was ambitious.
                      There's a lot of walking. And homoerotic shit.

Marvel's flicks: not so much. But a lot of more of Robert Downey Jr.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jAy6NJ_D5vU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yessir, looks good

Comment

• Looks good, but I'm much more interested in Luke Cage. Hopefully we'll see something of Mike Colter in action soon.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Daredevil looks better than expected.

Also, AFFLECK!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• wait. Affleck? Where?

Comment

Working...
                                X