No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sucks that it's gonna take a few years before we can hope to see RDJ and Pratt together. I just want a movie with those two cruising the galaxy and banging hot aliens.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• what was the semen joke again? I remember it vaguely.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gamorra says "Your ship is filthy." Quill then says "She has no idea. If I had a blacklight and turned it on, it would look like a Jackson Pollock painting in here.." or something close to that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That was it.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YES!! Yeah, that got a good laugh in my screening as well.

Also: did the song 'Spirit in the Sky' ever make the final cut of the film? It's on the soundtrack and in the trailers, but I don't remember it showing up in the film itself.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I thought it was the second to last song they played in the flick? But I can't be sure. I did grab the soundtrack before our vacation though. Good music for cruising the lake.

Comment

• OMG IT'S ANT-MAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

OMG IT'S ANT-MAN.
                  I need to find out where they're filming and get some spy photos. They're doing a Rock flick called San Andreas out here. I'm guessing it's earthquake related.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Naw, it's totes GTA related #wish

Comment

• PAUL RUDD IS THE GUY FROM GTA III COMING SOON.

Comment

• It's Ant Man using a fake name. like Empire Strikes Back did, pretending to be a horror movie. Don't fall for the campaign of disinformation!
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          I need to find out where they're filming and get some spy photos. They're doing a Rock flick called San Andreas out here. I'm guessing it's earthquake related.
                          That is the earthquake movie. I don't have a street prod name for ant man yet working on it. They'll be gone by the last week of Sept for Atlanta.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Evangeline Lily is hot as FUCK with that bob haircut for Ant-Man.

Comment

• She's hot as fuck period. BUT she can't act for shit.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                She's hot as fuck period. BUT she can't act for shit.

Spoiler: Instagram duh 
                                She's also going to be their workaround for the modern day Wasp.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X