Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE OF US ONE OF US
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This year, I really have no idea what the fucking I'm going to get with a theatrical screener anymore.

Hence, the reason I want to join up with a Critics' circle, so I don't have to go running around town like a chump at odd hours.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Maybe its Dr. Strange in the flesh?
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I have august first off, but I'm supposed to go work at my dads. Thinking I do that this weekend, so I can go see an early screening next Friday.

Comment

• I've already told my wife, "look, I know I should spend the weekends with you two but I'm going to this so deal with it." I'm so tough, you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I've already told my wife, "look, I know I should spend the weekends with you two but I'm going to this so deal with it." I'm so tough, you guys.
              Don't feel bad Grave, my wife told me the same shit.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's looking more and more likely that Avengers 3 arrives on May 3, 2019
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Felt like the obvious conclusion.

Any idea who Strange is? This is Marvel and we gotta remember they usually think outside the box with casting.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Felt like the obvious conclusion.

Any idea who Strange is? This is Marvel and we gotta remember they usually think outside the box with casting.

If I find out tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No end credits preview, but I did get word that what was going at the end for theatrical run will be shown at Comic Con.

Also heard about the Marvel Movie addition for Phase 3 while I was out.

That being said, GOTG was fucking awesome.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X