Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HULKBUSTER HAND OH GAWWDD
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

HULKBUSTER HAND OH GAWWDD
      Hulkbuster Iron Man = multiple viewings and action figure buys on my end.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-ZSpl7nZgoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tweets are coming in regarding GOTG. Apparently, it's awesome beyond awesome.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And Rob-o-vision is the preferred viewing choice? Oh man, get here August 1.

Comment

• Took that day off as we're going to the cabin for a week and Ceej and I are going to see an early screening in 3d for my bday. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• I really hope the rumor of
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                Howard the Duck
                showing up isn't just the name or the comic, but him for real. Even in just a bar scene or something. That would be fucking fantastic.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EzI-U1Fh9zc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOD IT NEEDS TO BE AUGUST 1st.

Comment

• based solely on what we've seen in trailers and what not, I think any doubts that Cooper was the wrong choice has to be going away. I'm really liking what we are seeing in regards to Rocket so far.

Comment

I really hope the rumor of
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      Howard the Duck
                      showing up isn't just the name or the comic, but him for real. Even in just a bar scene or something. That would be fucking fantastic.

My screening is Wednesday night. We got to give away passes to locals, so we're going to pack the shit out of it.

I'll let you guys know about anything.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Honestly I know you probably won't see the end credit shit, but if there is indeed any truth to what you quoted, I want to know.

Comment

• Ceej and I were just talking about that last night. It would be soooo good. I have Aug 1st off and so does he, so we're gonna hang with Baltar and go see this fucker so HOARD.

Comment

Honestly I know you probably won't see the end credit shit, but if there is indeed any truth to what you quoted, I want to know.

I'll know by Wednesday night. I never got any end credit scoops from GOTG. I just got the spy rundown from June.

Honestly, there's a part of me that doesn't believe it's Howard the Duck. I think the cameo is Man-Thing.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• NOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooo

And yeah, according to Gunn no end credit stuff until it drops on the 1st.

Comment

NOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooo

And yeah, according to Gunn no end credit stuff until it drops on the 1st.

Well shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X