Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . . . I dunno about that. . .
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      yessir I like it.

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      . . . I dunno about that. . .
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, Latino Review leaked the first reel details of Avengers Age of Ultron. They leaked out of order apparently, but they leaked it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3CqymRQ1uUU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bunch of new footage. CANNOT WAIT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3CqymRQ1uUU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

bunch of new footage. CANNOT WAIT.
            Knowhere shows up in the background too. Nice to finally have a visual for it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh shit, that is awesome. Wowie wow wow.

Comment

• I thought Knowhere was in the other trailers too? You're talking about that giant head floating in space right?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I thought Knowhere was in the other trailers too? You're talking about that giant head floating in space right?
                  Yeah. This is the first trailer I've seen it in.

Comment

• I was sold already but that's a stellar trailer.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ysT_hI4mTx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• "...John Stamos."

yesssss

Comment

• I had no attachment to the source materials but boy do I have a fucking boner for this.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bEg9y9QliXc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just hope that Bradley doesn't yell every line for Rocket. It's kinda tiresome.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X