No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enjoyed seeing our first shots of Glenn Close as well.

Man August can't come fast enough.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ronan looks so fucking badass. I still can't believe this shit is actually coming to the poppycorn house.

My body was never ready.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So good.

Comment

• I am seeing all of that multiple times. NO FUCKS GIVEN.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I know I'm late, but this is the movie of the summer for me.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ccQ21JQBzn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can not WAIT. My son's gonna go batshit. Perhaps the best part is I know NOTHING about this book (consequently, he doesn't, either), so expectations will be for the film pretty much on its own merits.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like something from Hildebrandt.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Looks like something from Hildebrandt.
                          Could be. One of the twins is still alive.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Comment

• Vincent D'Onofrio is the Kingpin in Marvel/Netflix's "Daredevil".
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yessir I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X