No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love that mask.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Please let there be a Bane mask when he first puts it on.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• like the voice is all weird and then he fixes it?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I love that mask.
            Give me this toy thx

Comment

I love that mask.
              And to cement my place in this thread's history as "that guy," I wish that it was the full helmet. That thing is ten tons of "fuck yeah."
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-07-2014, 05:36 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

like the voice is all weird and then he fixes it?
                Lulz, totes pictured that in my head.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Please let there be a Bane mask when he first puts it on.

Won't happen.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Give me this toy thx
                    Coming soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      And to cement my place in this thread's history as "that guy," I wish that it was the full helmet. That thing is ten tons of "fuck yeah."
                      Yeah, the full helmet is pretty swank too. I just wish we'd get a second trailer already.

Comment

Yeah, the full helmet is pretty swank too. I just wish we'd get a second trailer already.
                        Well, Disney does have two movies coming out that need the extra box office push.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So was the SHIELD finale a way for Jackson to bow out of the Marvel movies?

Comment

• what happened?

Comment

• Fury showed up and made Coulson the Director of SHIELD and told him to start over. There was a super-secret base that Hydra didn't know about, I guess. Honestly, it's the only episode I've watched of the show since week two.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                So was the SHIELD finale a way for Jackson to bow out of the Marvel movies?
                                No, it's place setting for next season and MCU 2015.
                                  Spoiler: spoiler 
                                Fury's going to Europe to bust up Von Strucker's cell. That's where he finds Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, thus spurring him to call in The Avengers.

Comment

Working...
                                X