Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heathen.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Matt hates it.......IT'S A SUCCESS GUYS!!!!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YOUR FACE isnt going to work, Matt.

Comment

• You misunderstand me...I don't want it to fail. I don't actively root for it to be a bomb. I just fear that it's not going to work.

I hope I'm proven wrong.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• this movie is gonna rock faces off.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                this movie is gonna rock faces off.
                Bonertown Population: Rob and Bill

Comment

• awww yeah.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I too am a resident.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Welcome to Bonertown. We have a great high school curling team.

Comment

• Isn't that where the Circle Jerk Olympics are being held?

Comment

• We're the number one team 7 years in a row.

Comment

• Isn't it your school that invented the sport 'synchronized fleshlighting?'
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Welcome to Bonertown. We have a great high school curling team.
                              Fuckin' A.

POINTLESS ASIDE: we finished the season this week and the only game I lost was the game where I wasn't team captain. COINCIDENCE? NO.

Comment

• I too hail from bonertown.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X