No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Ze German has seen Cap 2 and not us?

Hydra truly has a great reach!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If what Anderson spoilered is true, could be a nice shot in the arm for AoS. I watch it every week and that's just the juice it needs to keep it interesting.

Comment

• What's this I read about Chris Evans being done with Cap after CA3? He wants out?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          If what Anderson spoilered is true, could be a nice shot in the arm for AoS. I watch it every week and that's just the juice it needs to keep it interesting.

Dude, I saw the movie nearly 2 weeks ago. I dropped bigger shit in our private area.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            What's this I read about Chris Evans being done with Cap after CA3? He wants out?

Another deep breath and here we go.

Spoiler: Cap or Caps? 

Brubaker deserved the credit he gets in Cap 2, because they're just aping his ass from this point on.

The final end credits scene is of Winter Soldier visiting the museum exhibit and realizing who he was and what was done to him. He begins to make his own choices independent of Cap or Hydra. Basically, he's being setup to eventually take over for Cap if that time comes.

After this one, Evans has got Cap 3 and the Avengers films to go. People talk a lot about losing RD JR, but I'm going to miss Evans more as Cap. Plus, it'll be a bigger bitch to replace.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm geeking the fuck out waiting to see Cap. I usually don't nerd this hard but there it is, me nerding the fuck out.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shut up and sit down, Thunder TowNerd!

Comment

• The acclaim is nearly universal on this one. Awesome.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Shut up and sit down, Thunder TowNerd!
                    I WILL WHEN THE MOVIE STARTS MAPLE SUCKNUTS!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oops, just read Anderson's spoiler in post 2970 and now feel bummed that's spoiled for me but have a huge boner about the information.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Agents of Shield related TOLDJA 

Comment

• I ain't readin' that shit.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I ain't readin' that shit.
                            Basically, Marvel is using Cap 2 as a jumping-off point to make SHIELD relevant enough for a second season.

Comment

• Ew.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm happy about that.

As for who the Clairvoyant is, I guessed that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X