No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm more annoyed about these characters being played by 2 different people in two different movies for no reason but legal bullshit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I dig the civvie look. Wanda looks like a human for once and not some dungeon madam.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I'm more annoyed about these characters being played by 2 different people in two different movies for no reason but legal bullshit.
        It seems kinda cool actually, to have physical evidence of what one corporation versus another sees in their characters and their marketability, as well as how developed they end up as being in their separate incarnations.

Having said that, Avengers Maximoffs are the only ones that I'm actively excited to see on the big screen.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They could've gone for something more along the lines of a red Black Widow leather Jumpsuit & boots kind of thing. She loks like she bought all those clothes at a thrift store.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

legal bullshit.
            Bite your tongue.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              They could've gone for something more along the lines of a red Black Widow leather Jumpsuit & boots kind of thing. She loks like she bought all those clothes at a thrift store.
              But then she'd just be another suit.

I like that everyone has their own look. I think hers will sit quite comfortably with the growing roster.

And this is concept art. Plenty will develop from here to opening night.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm more annoyed about these characters being played by 2 different people in two different movies for no reason but legal bullshit.
                I think its pretty cool myself.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I would if there was ever a chance of the studios playing nice and having a MEGA CROSSOVER SECRET WAR EVENT but it'll never happen and it makes me sad.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wait, Wanda is just some little kid in Eggsman.

Point to Maushaus.

RE: Rights bullshit. The one that hurts the most is the FF franchise being stuck at Fox. SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

SO GALACTUS. SUCH DOOMBOT. MUCH COSMIC.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Studios will never play nice with each other. Ever. They don't give a flying fuck about me or you. Nor should they. Dog eat dog world.

Best not to even think its possible, bud.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Well yeah, I'm not sitting here hoping it'll happen. It won't.

But I can still wish that at some point Spider-Man will show up in a different movie even if it's just a "hey guys" cameo.

Comment

• When Sony gets outta the movie-making business, sure. You'll get your wish.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• GONNA START A KICKSTARTER TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

Comment

• Does anyone else think Quicksilver looks like Jesse Pinkman in that concept art?
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X