• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy: Hamm Strange, trouff or not?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Troy: Hamm Strange, trouff or not?
      While I have reason to doubt, I have reason not to doubt.

If it turns out to be true, then it snuck past me. What makes it weirder is how so very little with Marvel is sneaking past me.

The script is supposed to be amazeballs, but Hamm is Hamm.

Try again later.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• God, he would make an interesting choice. Viggo would also rule. Just no Depp please.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So the Hamm thing hasn't even been confirmed and I'm already sick of people talking about it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We all agree Johnny Depp would probably be terribad though, right?

Comment

• Sure. I like Depp, but yeah, it's a little too on the nose.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I say Strange should be played by Mark Borchardt.

Comment

• RDJ would have made for a perfect Dr. Strange if he wasn't already Iron Man.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    RDJ would have made for a perfect Dr. Strange if he wasn't already Iron Man.
                    Kinda.

Dr. Strange is going to be a bitch to nail down for Marvel, just like Tony Stark was.

But, if they nail it...it's going to be that big for them. Hell, Marvel has a hard balls time trying to get the comic right.

It's either too magic or not enough. Too old sage or too young and banging random women.

A lot of people glance over the biggest aspect of Dr. Strange that was setup by Lee and Ditko at his creation.

Dr. Strange is the only Silver Age Marvel hero that was a hero from the first comic. No forced origin, no painful lesson to learn to bind him to the audience. He was ready to kick ass, as we opened the story on the man after he had trained for years and was fighting to become the Sorcerer Supreme.

Age factors in, but so does humility. A mix that will take a dedicated actor to play.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The Oath was a pretty easy way to get people into him. Sure, it falls into a lot of the usual origin traps, but it was still really good.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        The Oath was a pretty easy way to get people into him. Sure, it falls into a lot of the usual origin traps, but it was still really good.

The Oath was good, but you have to setup an injured Dr. Strange and Night Nurse and Wong. It could work as a sequel.

Comment

• No doubt.

I just want what's best for Steve.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            We all agree Johnny Depp would probably be terribad though, right?
                            It never made sense. Too expensive for Marvel's tight ass (nor would he commit to 9 pictures upfront), brings nothing new to the table and he's lost pull at the box-office. Even overseas.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Not to mention John Hamm is 100% the next Clooney.

Comment

• I need to read more of the old books. I always dug the character but never followed him closely enough. But from what little I know of him, Depp would have been a poor choice. I'm not sure Hamm's better.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X