No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Jones was an Avenger (retcon) for about a day. She was going to show up and try out, but she got intercepted by a low rent Daredevil villain called The Purple Man.

He decided to give up con games and robbing banks, just to use his hypnotic powers to create an army of sex slaves. These were just women he found on the street or stalked. Unfortunately, he got ahold of Jessica Jones and now had a super powered slave.

Jessica doesn't quite remember how long she was under or what happened, but she was made to attack The Avengers and was nearly beaten into a coma by the team to stop the assault.

She came out of it, the Purple Man got busted and she retired. That's when she became a super powered detective helping victims of crime and super powered types that can't go to the cops.

She later married Luke Cage and they had a baby they named Dani.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ridiculous
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tQQ9B9-GLNY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

NEVAR 4GET
        [Sticks Fingers in Ears & Closes Eyes]

NahnahnahI'mnotlisteningnahnahnah!
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Luke Cage (Power Man) is pretty much a strong street fighter type character. Iron Fist is a martial artist. They had a very entertaining run as POWER MAN AND IRON FIST (aka HEROES FOR HIRE) where they could be hired out, kinda like the A Team. There is a lot of potential there.
          Dream casting: Michael Jai White as Luke Cage, Iko Uwais as Iron Fist.

Thor 2 is pretty damn great. Best climactic battle of all the Marvel stand-alone movies. Also my favorite use of the Stan Lee cameo.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Thor 2 was grea. Wish they would stop the fucking DESTROY THE UNIVERSE FOR NO REAL REASON motive because jesus learn about escalation people. That said, this was the 3rd best Star Wars movie. The Asgard dog fight/battle scene is what all of the prequels tried to do.

Post scene was awesome. It felt like James Gunn as soon as it popped up on the screen. Obviously not made by Alan Taylor.

Comment

• Agree with all of that.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I liked THOR 2 as well. It took a while to get going but was pretty much on rails for the last 45 minutes or so.

Grea cameo in the middle. Very funny.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Man, I can't wait to see Hammer Party 2.

And another thing: not owning the Iron Man 3 disc, I had no clue about that Agent Carter thing until just now. Damn it Marvel, y'all get me and my monayyyyy.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Man, I can't wait to see Hammer Party 2.

And another thing: not owning the Iron Man 3 disc, I had no clue about that Agent Carter thing until just now. Damn it Marvel, y'all get me and my monayyyyy.
                    Its pretty fucking awesome.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah, we just watched that Carter short the other day. Good stuff.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thor 2.

Loved it. So much.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                        the cameo in the middle was fucking brilliant. Adabesi turning into a crazy rock monster and "killing" Loki was great. Skaarsgarrderz was fucking hilarious "A god was in my brain..." not enough of the Warrior 3 and Sif, the reveal of Loki not being dead? AWESOME. He is the best villain they have in all of the movies, so glad he's still around

Loved all the Asgard stuff, REne Russo is a badass, the kids and the wormholes was neat (reminded me of that Animatrix short), and the fight scenes were epic. Just a bunch of fun. so much fun.

But holy hell, that mid credit scene was so bad. I mean it was hilarious, but it was shot sooooo poorly. It looked MTV quality. Really hope that's not how Guardians will look but then again it just looked out of place with the rest of the movie and I understand why the director was pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Thor 2 is probably my favorite Marvel movie so far. Need to go back and check Iron Man again.

Comment

• Highly recommend the Empire spoiler podcast for Thor 2 - interviews with Taylor, Feige and Hiddleston and a lot of time spent on exactly what Loki might be up to. Made me want to see the film again.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Matt, I can see what you mean about the high potential of a Marvel-style mercenaries/street thugs TV show. Thanks for the info on those characters; you too, Mr Anderson!
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X