Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    He's that guy that did the 70's pitch right?

Yep and Marvel has been trying to give him projects ever since.

If they keep old intentions, then their plan for The Defenders makes a ton of sense.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know they're hard for a Dr. Strange movie, but I think that the property would work much better as a TV show. Imagine a 70s take on the character.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Especially if they can woo Joe Carnahan over.
        Oh, shut your face, that would be amazing.

Netflix kinda just dropped the mic on a whole lot of people.

Comment

• I am ridiculously excited for Thor tonight.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            I am ridiculously excited for Thor tonight.
            Going first thing Saturday morning. GET HYPE SON

Comment

• I"m seeing THOR this weekend at some point, not sure when. I'm excited for it but not JIZZ JIZZ OMG JIZZ JIZZ excited for it.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's not jizz-worthy. But it is good fun.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Is it worth popcorn?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    Is it worth popcorn?

Yes. If you must jizz somewhere, jizz there.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      A Daredevil show could be so awesome.
                      THIS. Shame they never made a DD big screen movie.

Cage/Fist could totally rock, too, w/ the right cast & direction. That book always had a sense of mismatched buddy humor that made it kind of unique.

As for Strange, I'd love to see that character recur in a weekly show. But w/ magic as the premise, nothing is beyond the realm of the possible in that caharacter's world. I think I'd like to see such a psychadelic spectacle played out in 3D on the big screen even more.

Besides, hasn't Marvel kind of painted themselves into a corner on this, as the only hero ever mentioned before the present is Cap's WWII days? And that whole Norse myth thing, of course.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Just got back from Thor. It's fucking fun. Probably neck and neck with the Avengers in terms of quality. The credit scenes work too. Good stuff.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Love the news about the new TV shows, but I was kind of holding out hope for a Squirrel Girl show. If it was done like the '66 Batman TV show, campy but played straight, it'd have been a hoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            THIS. Shame they never made a DD big screen movie.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tQQ9B9-GLNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NEVAR 4GET
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm not very familiar with some of these characters. Thoughts?
                              Last edited by Bobby Bear; 11-08-2013, 12:29 PM.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                                I'm not very familiar with some of these characters. Thoughts?
                                Daredevil is awesome. The Affleck movie actually got a lot right with the character, but it missed the mark on execution.

Luke Cage (Power Man) is pretty much a strong street fighter type character. Iron Fist is a martial artist. They had a very entertaining run as POWER MAN AND IRON FIST (aka HEROES FOR HIRE) where they could be hired out, kinda like the A Team. There is a lot of potential there.

I am unfamiliar with Jennifer Jones.

Comment

Working...
                                X